Convincing my gf

Mxfunguy

Male
Gold
My gf is very horny woman, we talked about several things. When it comes to sharing and me watching she gets very emotional. She very religious also but that don’t keep her from stuff. She is fine with role playing or acting it out or talking about it to get us both off. When it comes to real life scenario she gets upset and starts thinking emotionally and don’t understand why I would be ok with it. She says it’s a hard no but she’s ok acting it.

I was in a similar situation as your gf, being asian and coming from a culture where it's not common. But living in Europe now, helped me a lot. Perhaps she just needs to change her environment for example by making more friends and interacting more with open minded people, if you understand what I mean ;)

Reactions: petco and erzika34
I was in a similar situation as your gf, being asian and coming from a culture where it's not common. But living in Europe now, helped me a lot. Perhaps she just needs to change her environment for example by making more friends and interacting more with open minded people, if you understand what I mean ;)
I’m not sure I’m trying to introduce it without cramming it down her throat

maybe try to find out the real reason why she can't do it for real, not the excuses. thats all. :)
She worried, of being ashamed with herself, and what if she catches feeling, and she only wants to give her body to me no one else. After her divorce she went on kind of sex spree and feel embarrassed and dirty for it

She worried, of being ashamed with herself, and what if she catches feeling, and she only wants to give her body to me no one else. After her divorce she went on kind of sex spree and feel embarrassed and dirty for it
okay, I understand. I feel like you just need to give her time. talking to her slowly and assuring her about her worries might help.

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
My wife and i have been in the lifestyle for 5 years after being marr for 20 us years .I/ we have talked to alot of couples in.alterternative lifestyles..Total open communication about what each other wants. IT has built up her confidence. Take her out to dinner dance etc ...Tell her how good she looked when she gets to go.to.tbe bathroom or something like tbat when she returns tell her that guys were checking her out.. If she wants to dance let her or take her to the dance floor work to build her confidence slowly but surely very small.steps maybe wben shex out with her girlfriends maybe a guy ir two asks a couple of them to danxe
.Let her know when she goes out tell her how good she looks .Tell her enjoy herself if giys wants to but you ladies a drink or dance go ahead its not big deal have a fun night .IN time it coukd change things. Alot of couples have stzrted this way.and today alit of those couples now enjoy the lifestyle feel free to ask me anything Bob

This isn't for everyone and pushing to hard will not help. It will only cause her to dig in and possibly hurt your relationship with her. Fantasy is one thing. To actually do it is totally different. If she is ok with the fantasy of it, keep going with that and have fun. Plant seeds from time to time but if it makes her that upset, it's probably not something she wants to do. You need to be ok with that.

Reactions: Mxfunguy
She will probably never open up and will not want to be with anyone who is going to encourage her to be embarrassed, dirty or ashamed of herself. Women look for guys who will protect them physically and emotionally, not expose them to feeling ways they don;t like.

Reactions: petco