Convincing wife to get a bf

My wife has always been very flirtatious and a tease.

She has messed about with some friends in the past but never gone all the way, she loves to talk about other guys during sex and if I mention someone she has the hots for explain to her how I'd love for her to fuck them with or without me there she gets very turned on.

She currently has a working client that she really fancies, I've even been under the desk playing with her whilst she was on a video callcall to him.

How do I get her to take that next step and go wild?

We have spoken about it but and she always seems up for the idea but never get past that point.

Thanks for any help in advance.
From what I can read it can be a long process and none result is guarantee. Look like your wife has the intention but it could be hard to them to make the next step. Almost the same!
Take a look on my thread

My wife has always been very flirtatious and a tease.

She has messed about with some friends in the past but never gone all the way, she loves to talk about other guys during sex and if I mention someone she has the hots for explain to her how I'd love for her to fuck them with or without me there she gets very turned on.

She currently has a working client that she really fancies, I've even been under the desk playing with her whilst she was on a video callcall to him.

How do I get her to take that next step and go wild?

We have spoken about it but and she always seems up for the idea but never get past that point.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Get a hot tub.