Cool place

Coycouple

Couple
Jan 9, 2022
Scotland, UK
Oh Goodness, I'm here to read about sex, possibly chat a wee bit about sex, All I see on here day after day is rubbish?!!!? I'm fed up, disillusioned and irritated. Some of the folk on here are a bit like assholes. All women need respect, including single women , girl friends, wifes and hotwives!! Some of the language here is just down right bad!!! We want inclusion as women and to be equals in all enjoyments to be had 😍. This is a really fun place. The folk who keep this together are amazing!!😁😁.

• Love
Reactions: Ride9 and jusme
Oh Goodness, I'm here to read about sex, possibly chat a wee bit about sex, All I see on here day after day is rubbish?!!!? I'm fed up, disillusioned and irritated. Some of the folk on here are a bit like assholes. All women need respect, including single women , girl friends, wifes and hotwives!! Some of the language here is just down right bad!!! We want inclusion as women and to be equals in all enjoyments to be had 😍. This is a really fun place. The folk who keep this together are amazing!!😁😁.
Sorry you have been disillusioned by some of the, shall we say, free minded and deluded members on this site. Most are men that like to think that when they call their wives, and other wives/gfs belittling names it's because they feel that is the way they would like their own partners would like to be treated as yet the reality is that they have never even been on the swing scene. Sure there are some males and females that enjoy the derogatory remarks aimed at them but I have not come across (sorry for the pun, non intended) many like that.
Truth is if many of the members here could actually speak the truth then there would be a lot more clarity on what both genders need. As of yet on this site there seems to be too many wannabees and not enough true fully experienced swingers