Cool to be here!

Capn steve

Male
Aug 2, 2016
Northeast Pa, USA
I was excited to find this site the other day. Although I've been single since my second divorce almost 2 years ago, I am pretty clear this lifestyle isn't going away anytime soon. It seems as though once I settle into a relationship, the old kinks keep coming up. I've played and enjoyed both sides, but my introduction to the lifestyle was as a cuckold, and being a cuck is where my hottest fantasies come from. Funny coming from a single guy who's been betrayed too many times to count. Maybe that's part of it. I'm more than fine with the woman in my life looking for new sexual adventures, but I do demand honesty. Apparently that's too much to ask. I've also played the bull a few times, and I'll have to admit that I am probably better suited for that, both physically and temperamentally. I'm also going to venture that fucking married women has been some of the hottest sex I've experienced. There's something so hot about the excitement of a woman finally taking charge of her sexuality and getting from me what her husband hasn't done in years, if ever. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I'm 6'6" tall with a solid build and decently hung at +7 and 6 1/2 around. I've found that many women enjoy feeling petite next to me.

Reactions: Mywifeforyou