Coronavirus severity - Do you feel safe to meet a partner in person?

With things opening up we discussed it and decided that it's time that we eased back into things. We met another couple after confirming that they were full vaccinated about two weeks ago. A week ago I met a guy while shopping and ended up at his place for an afternoon of sex. Again, fully vaccinated. I haven't had any new clients yet but hope to soon. :)
Wonderful - so glad to hear that things are returning to normal for you, it's been a very frustrating time xx

Tell that to the people who have lost friends and loved ones - us included! Tell that to the doctors and nurses who work in ICU on the verve of burnout and we know some of them too! The mass graves in Iran, the desperate shortage of oxygen in Indian hospitals etc etc. All just a co-incidence then!
The soloution to that is easy... stop watching the mainstream propaganda and do some research... I don't doubt ppl have died and I am sorry for your loss ... but guess what ppl die... when in any previous global pandemic has the world population INCREASED????

The soloution to that is easy... stop watching the mainstream propaganda and do some research... I don't doubt ppl have died and I am sorry for your loss ... but guess what ppl die... when in any previous global pandemic has the world population INCREASED????
Yes people die but in the uk in the last year we've had around 130,000 additional deaths. That's people who most likely wouldn't have died in that period. When that's rolled out around the world that's definitely a pandemic. The definition of a pandemic isn't anything to do with lowering the population - it's to do with any infectious disease which reaches epidemic proportions across a large area.
More people died from the Spanish flu pandemic following the First World War (low estimate 17.4 million) than were casualties from the war. But the overall drop in world population was less than 1 percent - hardly a dip! So by your reckoning both Spanish flu and WW1 didn't result in a particularly significant loss of life on a global scale.

Estimates put the infection mortality rate for Covid-19 at around 1 percent. However we have a world population that is growing faster than at any time in our history so it would take a disease with a very high mortality rate to make any impact on that. No one is claiming that Covid-19 has a high mortality rate but thats not the same as saying that it hasn't and won't continue to result in a massive loss of life globally.
One thing is certain - if we hadn't listened to the mainstream scientific consensus (what you call propaganda) then we wouldn't have bothered to take any precautions, wouldn't have bothered to develop vaccines etc and even more people would continue to die as the infection rate ramped up as it still is doing in large parts of the world.

So yes I have done my research - rather than just listening to the alternative bullshit that's put out there by antivaxxers and covid deniers. And no I don't just believe what the government tell me either. I check the data.

Reactions: Bobbers
Nahh... it got as bad as it did because the govmnts sold you a pack of lies about it being bad... look at the figures... if this were really a serious pandemic the world population would have gone down... truth... it continues to rise with barely a blip.. go figure!
Well there is a fine bit of ignorance. By that logic cancer, leukemia, HIV, drunk driving, addiction, murder, etc are all no big deal because the population continues to ride.

Yes people die but in the uk in the last year we've had around 130,000 additional deaths. That's people who most likely wouldn't have died in that period. When that's rolled out around the world that's definitely a pandemic. The definition of a pandemic isn't anything to do with lowering the population - it's to do with any infectious disease which reaches epidemic proportions across a large area.
More people died from the Spanish flu pandemic following the First World War (low estimate 17.4 million) than were casualties from the war. But the overall drop in world population was less than 1 percent - hardly a dip! So by your reckoning both Spanish flu and WW1 didn't result in a particularly significant loss of life on a global scale.

Estimates put the infection mortality rate for Covid-19 at around 1 percent. However we have a world population that is growing faster than at any time in our history so it would take a disease with a very high mortality rate to make any impact on that. No one is claiming that Covid-19 has a high mortality rate but thats not the same as saying that it hasn't and won't continue to result in a massive loss of life globally.
One thing is certain - if we hadn't listened to the mainstream scientific consensus (what you call propaganda) then we wouldn't have bothered to take any precautions, wouldn't have bothered to develop vaccines etc and even more people would continue to die as the infection rate ramped up as it still is doing in large parts of the world.

So yes I have done my research - rather than just listening to the alternative bullshit that's put out there by antivaxxers and covid deniers. And no I don't just believe what the government tell me either. I check the data.
His idea of research is YouTube videos by other uneducated people. Among other things a pandemic can be caused by a disease that isn't deadly. The number of deaths do not come into play. It is just a disease that spreads across a large enough geographic area and affects a large enough percent of the population.

All you have to do is Google a list of pandemics abd see there have been many that have occurred and the world's population continues to grow.

Of course he should start his research by understanding what a pandemic is.

Back on subject we did take a break from playing due to Covid. Actually had quite a bit of fun during that time. We of course had great sex. We spent time talking about past fun with others. She did have two bits of fun last summer when the numbers were low. But now we are both vaccinated and back to having some fun with others.

Yeah, I went full stop. I had two regulars I would see before, and they both work in Healthcare. One decided she's had her fun, and used the pandemic to make her exit from the life style. The other I'm about to go rail tonight for the first time since the pandemic started.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Yeah, I went full stop. I had two regulars I would see before, and they both work in Healthcare. One decided she's had her fun, and used the pandemic to make her exit from the life style. The other I'm about to go rail tonight for the first time since the pandemic started.
Good for you - it's great that things are getting back to normal. Less than two weeks to go here - can't wait xx