Could use some advice

She finally did it... a bit nervous but she did it!!
View attachment 16818

First cock in a year

View attachment 16821

Look at that face, she didn't know how to react.
I told her to relax and enjoy it

View attachment 16822

A little more relaxed here

View attachment 16823

Now she is getting into it

View attachment 16824

Actually he's getting in to it... all the way into it!!
Congrats Amy!! You've taken your first steps into a larger new world. Enjoy Sweetie!!

Ty u soo much for your compliment, means alot to me :)
Don, your wife is a very beautiful woman. It takes an awful amount of love to ask her to experience the joys & pleasure that come from sex with other men. I, myself have ED and I have problems with my wife. She doesn't like me to use medication bcs of possible complications. I.e. Blindness. Ann suggested a 3-some where you would be right there with her and sharing the experience together instead of asking her to go out alone. There will be adjusting and talking along the way but working together as a team will be the best way to go. Best of luck Don. I know together you two can do it.

Reactions: Openandready69
It's a process and almost always at the husband's urging. I persisted for about a year encouraging my wife who was at first hesitant. Ultimately, she entered into an affair with a co-worker for three months before I learned of it. She defensively said it was my fault in that I encouraged her to dress sexy at work. After I found out and confronted her, she agreed and we placed two successive personals ad for unattached guys. That was just over five years ago and she is now 32. She has since met men through chance or introduction by some of the men she had fucked. She has two current boyfriends but occasionally meets others.

I'm sure it's a rare occurrence that wife will agree at a husband's first encouragement.

This is my wife Amy

View attachment 14960View attachment 14961View attachment 14962View attachment 14963View attachment 14964

I need help convincing her to have sex with other men (friends, co-workers even strangers.) She has not had intercourse for almost a year due to my prostate surgery. She is young and deserves to be satisfied sexually other than orally or with a vibrator. I really would like her to enjoy sex again. Any advice on how to convince her?

She’s beautiful. I would love to fuck her and keep her satisfied for you. Where are you guys from?

Even before my cancer i wanted her to find a hottie to play with. I think because she is soo sexy and all the guys flirt with her, it really turns me on, always thinking about it, came close a couple of times.
What would be the best way to get her excited about it, in your opinion?. Bringing guys home?. She likes to talk about it when we are playing, but when nit playing she only jokes about it
Create the right situation. Talk to the guy first..say there are no commitments that she will agree finally. Then invite him over for a "talk".. Get her to dress as u 2 fantasize during your hot talks ..See how it goes. Brier the guy before about what her conversational buttons are.. Play to her fantasies. If the guy is cool. It will work out

Sometimes the answer is right in front of us but we don't see it. We had a long serious talk and I'm willing to try a 3-some. I will admit I have to easy into it but I'm open to letting it happen. Thank you all for your great advice and caring. This kind people on this site were truly the answer to our problem. Other site we posted to most of the people were crude or vulgar. A summary of their answers was "Well, if he can't fuck you then you have to find a new cock to get the job done." You all seemed to put it much more delicately and that worked. Well, new it's time to figure out who will be our third. Thanks again, we'll keep you posted.

Amy & Mike

PS - I feel very safe here so here are a few pictures with my face in them. I hope you like the total me.
View attachment 15353 View attachment 15354 View attachment 15355
Wow, Amy you are absolutely gorgeous and have a great body! You two will have no problem finding a suitable partner to join you. I so wish I was in NY, and then to be so fortunate and be selected... PURE HEAVEN! However, if you’re ever in Chicago, please contact me and we’ll just go for drinks. Bill 😉

Sometimes the answer is right in front of us but we don't see it. We had a long serious talk and I'm willing to try a 3-some. I will admit I have to easy into it but I'm open to letting it happen. Thank you all for your great advice and caring. This kind people on this site were truly the answer to our problem. Other site we posted to most of the people were crude or vulgar. A summary of their answers was "Well, if he can't fuck you then you have to find a new cock to get the job done." You all seemed to put it much more delicately and that worked. Well, new it's time to figure out who will be our third. Thanks again, we'll keep you posted.

Amy & Mike

PS - I feel very safe here so here are a few pictures with my face in them. I hope you like the total me.
View attachment 15353 View attachment 15354 View attachment 15355
Delicious. If any desire, lmk.