Couple near Tampa FL looking for a long term bull for wife.

1sweetcouple

Couple
Aug 22, 2017
Looking for a bull to add wonderful sex for the wife, not take wife away from the husband and replace him full time. Must be well endowed and a gentleman. The pics on this website should be more than enough to see what you would be getting, we would love the same sharing, then regular communication either on kik or other medium. Definitely must be able to travel to her regularly and have your own place....using our house isnt so great with little kids, maybe in the future when we know your the real deal, then can consider next level connection. Resized_20170724_103807.jpg

Looking for a bull to add wonderful sex for the wife, not take wife away from the husband and replace him full time. Must be well endowed and a gentleman. The pics on this website should be more than enough to see what you would be getting, we would love the same sharing, then regular communication either on kik or other medium. Definitely must be able to travel to her regularly and have your own place....using our house isnt so great with little kids, maybe in the future when we know your the real deal, then can consider next level connection. View attachment 30253
Text me for pics 352 777 1855

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Looking for a bull to add wonderful sex for the wife, not take wife away from the husband and replace him full time. Must be well endowed and a gentleman. The pics on this website should be more than enough to see what you would be getting, we would love the same sharing, then regular communication either on kik or other medium. Definitely must be able to travel to her regularly and have your own place....using our house isnt so great with little kids, maybe in the future when we know your the real deal, then can consider next level connection. View attachment 30253
I live downtown St Petersburg I am a Dom can help