Covered vs bareback question

As much as bare sounds hot and in my fantasies, we always use protection. I know, not the popular choice here. While we had a regular for a while, he wasn't exclusive so we aren't taking chances. She did try bare once early on, the stress and worry afterwards took away from our experience. We also had a friend who preferred bare and caught an STD. We have only had an issue once where the guy didn't want to cover and it was his loss. It was even discussed before hand but he thought that in the moment he could get away with it. Nothing against anyone else's decisions and preferences but condoms are a must to play with her.
In my younger years I was deathly afraid of getting a girl pregnant. I had too many guy friends end up with a pregnant girlfriend.
I was 19, running around with this 18yo girl from church, she was the slut type but on the pill, all good. On our third "date" after we'd fucked she said she should probably take her pill tomorrow. I freaked out as I know hie birth control pills work. She said she only takes one "when she needs to". I was scared as hell for a friggin month. As soon as she told me she got her period I avoided her like the plague.
Yes there was women I didn't use rubbers with but looking back that was not very smart.
Wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy we know and trust. Wife is past the age of pregnancy worries so we don't use protection with him.
With a stranger we sure as hell would.
Fuck yes sex is better bare but...

The first wife I borrowed started by flirting with me, then pursuing me. After some sexual play in bed she wouldn't fuck, she was fertile but didn't want condoms. Finally messaged me to say that by next time she'd be on the pill. It was worth it. She was so wet, slid in, skin to warm skin, intimate, feeling her excitedly cum and seeing the look on her face as my hot seed spurted deep and bare in my first married pussy. Seeing the ring on her hand as I fucked and shot in her got me harder and hooked on it.

The first wife I borrowed started by flirting with me, then pursuing me. After some sexual play in bed she wouldn't fuck, she was fertile but didn't want condoms. Finally messaged me to say that by next time she'd be on the pill. It was worth it. She was so wet, slid in, skin to warm skin, intimate, feeling her excitedly cum and seeing the look on her face as my hot seed spurted deep and bare in my first married pussy. Seeing the ring on her hand as I fucked and shot in her got me harder and hooked on it.
Had a similar experience with one of my first couples. Though when she told me she was fertile my response was more like…. Does that mean I shouldn’t penetrate you?
Husband stated “I wouldn’t dare. “ His wife looked at me and told him I certainly would.
She was right. I popped in and slid balls deep waiting for her to object.
That was the first time I came in a married woman knowing she could get pregnant

Had a similar experience with one of my first couples. Though when she told me she was fertile my response was more like…. Does that mean I shouldn’t penetrate you?
Husband stated “I wouldn’t dare. “ His wife looked at me and told him I certainly would.
She was right. I popped in and slid balls deep waiting for her to object.
That was the first time I came in a married woman knowing she could get pregnant
I love it when the husband says no and the wife says yes :)

Here is a little insight for cucks. Have you ever seen your wife pull up the covers around her and her lover while they are fucking. Maybe she says she's a bit chilly or whatever. Maybe she gives no explanation at all and just does it.
What she's done is reach down between her legs and slid off her lover's condom.

Attachments

• Balls.jpg
    Balls.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 85
Some people just don't value their health or have any respect for others. I love sex, but the quality of any experience isn't more important than my health. Before testing I wouldn't even fuck a girl I met at the library without a condom, let alone a hotwife.

Exclusive relationships where both, or all in the group (polyfidelity), have been tested is the only way I'll go bare. I know I'm clean, so I'll cum on girls, but my cock isn't going bare in her until she's tested.

Condom sex is as cheap as grass for me, available all around, but finding the right girl to cum in/go bare with takes good communication and trust.

Pregnancies don't scare me, depending on which country she's from (I probably want citizenship there), but no nut, no matter how good it feels, is worth any crotch critters that affect your health and sex life, and could even kill you. I'm sure hard drugs make you feel good too, but that's not a good reason to do them.

Reactions: cuck52 and SNJ_Dom
There's a little twist that only worked because she had me bare. Hubby was quietly wanting to be cucked, they didn't have sex, and every time she went out, especially staying with friends overnight, on return, he searched the laundry basket and checked her thongs. Nothing. Until that morning and there it was, on the thong, clear evidence his wife had leaked another man's seed, put inside her a few hours ago by another man's throbbing hard cock, bare.