Covered vs bareback question

Hadn't thought of that before...I have masterbated while they are first getting going.....seeing her face, hearing her moans as he pounds her with his huge cock
I had a couple recently, who I've added to my regulars, that the husband was jerking off, then grabbed his camera taking pictures standing next to us at the edge of the bed. I'm pounding into his wife, she cumming and screaming and squirting everywhere. He's recording and without touching his dick spontaneously started cumming over us. You think as Alpha Dominant I would be pissed. Far from it. It was like his body was so happy seeing his wife fucked properly it just and to release.

I had a couple recently, who I've added to my regulars, that the husband was jerking off, then grabbed his camera taking pictures standing next to us at the edge of the bed. I'm pounding into his wife, she cumming and screaming and squirting everywhere. He's recording and without touching his dick spontaneously started cumming over us. You think as Alpha Dominant I would be pissed. Far from it. It was like his body was so happy seeing his wife fucked properly it just and to release.
I love it when she gets plowed by a big dick...its so hot and such a turn on

Reactions: WaltHardman
I can't understand the idea of a Bull being sub 8 inches. At my 9 in he's I think I should be required to be a Bull. Though size alone doesn't make one a a Bull, it should be a requirement.
I would think that a bull should definitely be on the bigger side. We're a stag/vixen couple, so there is no cuckolding or humiliation. My best friend is a regular ours, and he is only 4" hard. While she definitely loves big dicks, she also loves being taken by 2 dicks at once

As much as bare sounds hot and in my fantasies, we always use protection. I know, not the popular choice here. While we had a regular for a while, he wasn't exclusive so we aren't taking chances. She did try bare once early on, the stress and worry afterwards took away from our experience. We also had a friend who preferred bare and caught an STD. We have only had an issue once where the guy didn't want to cover and it was his loss. It was even discussed before hand but he thought that in the moment he could get away with it. Nothing against anyone else's decisions and preferences but condoms are a must to play with her.

As much as bare sounds hot and in my fantasies, we always use protection. I know, not the popular choice here. While we had a regular for a while, he wasn't exclusive so we aren't taking chances. She did try bare once early on, the stress and worry afterwards took away from our experience. We also had a friend who preferred bare and caught an STD. We have only had an issue once where the guy didn't want to cover and it was his loss. It was even discussed before hand but he thought that in the moment he could get away with it. Nothing against anyone else's decisions and preferences but condoms are a must to play with her.
Never apologize for rules you set in your journey in this. What she feels comfortable with is critical and most importantly any guy who discusses rules and then thinks that will change in the moment is a piece of shit. That being said, bareback is important for true intimacy. So, find a Bull that you like build that comfort. Then rip that condom off. :)

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Never apologize for rules you set in your journey in this. What she feels comfortable with is critical and most importantly any guy who discusses rules and then thinks that will change in the moment is a piece of shit. That being said, bareback is important for true intimacy. So, find a Bull that you like build that comfort. Then rip that condom off. :)
Haha... We haven't felt we are missing out yet. But maybe we will find the right guy, build the trust, and rip it off one day. I appreciate the comment.

Good for you for standing your ground.
I’m sure most would prefer bare but respect for those who insist on covering has got to be respected. If you think you can force the issue in the moment you should not meet.