Covered vs bareback question

Bare w no BC is absolutely most intense! A wife and I were teasing hub about her having dropped the BC and that she was ovulation while I pumped her. Hub was a bit flustered. Then she whispered in my ear that she rea;lly was .. and begged me to knock her up. I did!

BEST!!!!

Lisa says she'd want the guy to be in a condom. I figure if the guy fucking her is clean, I have no problem with him pulling the condom off without her knowing and letting me watch him pump a load into her.
You would have to be in the 69 with her then,as the bull fucks her from behind with you licking her pussy n clit,then the bull pulls out for you to take the tip off the condom in your mouth n pull it off ,then you take hold of the bulls cock n slide it in to her bear back,you would have a birds eye view 😉

You would have to be in the 69 with her then,as the bull fucks her from behind with you licking her pussy n clit,then the bull pulls out for you to take the tip off the condom in your mouth n pull it off ,then you take hold of the bulls cock n slide it in to her bear back,you would have a birds eye view 😉

I'll admit that's part of what excites me about it. Seeing thick, bull cock throbbing in full view. Being right there watching as it slides into her and hearing the sounds she makes when it hilts.