Covered vs bareback question

Absofuckinlutely LUV when my GF goes out on a
"Hot-Date" and fucks another guy. Fantastic when she comes home with her pussy wet &
leaking his cum.showing. "He came in my pussy 2 times!"
BUT, only if she knows him well of he has a very recent test showing he's clean.
My wife is thecsame but has ro be tested or it comdoms only the first time no.second time without a test

Reactions: WaltHardman
We both get tested regularly and prefer partners that do else so. When I'm doing the bull thing, there is just something so hot about filling another man's wife with cum while he watches. Plus my wife loves the taste of pussy on my cock when I come home.

As for the wife, she loves cum. Her idea of a perfect hotwife evening is another guy and me each leaving a couple loads of cum in her. For my part, I enjoy the warm silky smooth feeling of fucking her messy used pussy for sloppy seconds or thirds.
I totally agree but first timecondoms unless tested . Afyer that no test no fucking my wife wants a nice cum filled pussy
You are absolutely correct. There is however almost no mention made of the “HIV Window Period”. This varies and although is on average about 4 weeks, it can be as long as 16 weeks. In real terms, this means that from infection until sufficient anti-bodies have been generated for an accurate result, blood tests will give a negative result even though a person has HIV and is highly infectious. A blood test will only indicate sufficient antibodies are present to confirm infection. Unless it is performed after at least 4 weeks - and preferably 3 months since the last true/honest/guaranteed sexual contact, a blood test does not confirm a person is not infected. If this rule is not strictly adhered to (extremely difficult to guarantee in a partner, let alone a lover who swears they only have sex with you – fingers crossed behind their backs) even blood tests taken every three months are a false sense of security. As an example - you admitting to having broken the rule and should have abstained from sex or used condoms for three months to assure an accurate test result. Simply taking a routine or random blood test is nonsense

Condoms are still the only effective safeguard known.
My wife requires test every 3/4 weeks no test no pussy
She and I both hate condoms! They make her sore and of course I absolutely love the feeling of her pussy! There are times when we don’t even have to move and we’ll both still cum together. It’s amazing how good she feels and how it feels like it’s literally milking your cock. When I experienced this from her the first time, I knew this was a pussy that needed to be shared, it was just too fucking good to keep hidden for just myself. So we first started out with the simple stuff, like getting her to flash her tits and then having her flash her pussy while wearing short tight skirts. Early on in our relationship she’d have on a sexy thong, but before long she wouldn’t wear any panties at all or at some point during the night she’d take them off, sometimes right at the table in a club or she’d go to the restroom and come back with them in her hand and give them to me. On quite a few occasions I’d talk her into giving them to some random guy or a young guy celebrating his birthday after she had already been dirty dancing, bumping and grinding and flirting with them throughout the night, which always resulted in them getting a hard on. Seriously, every guy she ever danced with, including myself, couldn’t resist getting hard as a rock and right up to the point of no return! I can’t even count how many times while she was dancing with someone, they’d whisper into her ear that if she didn’t stop they were going to explode right there! There were times when they’d take off rushing to the bathroom, times when they couldn’t stop and would cum in their pants. Of course there were also the times especially if she was wearing a short skirt with no panties, the lighting was just right, and the dance floor was super crowded, or even better is if she had him backed up against a wall along the side of a crowded dance floor, in a dark corner or even the bar, where she would slightly bend forward a little, continue to appear like she’s just dancing, I would then dance directly in front of her acting as a blocker, all while knowing that at the very same moment, the guy behind her was fucking her pussy. I enjoy watching how their bodies move and especially the facial expressions painted on both faces. She opens her big beautiful blue eyes and looks straight into mine, almost right through me, and she gives me this sexy and sultry smile which speaks loud and clearly just exactly how much she’s truly enjoying the feeling of a complete strangers cock pumping in and out of her. The look on his face is one of much more intensity and is screaming out with the fullest sense of this amazingly unexpected feeling of pure lust and ultimate pleasure of this hot blondes tight pussy wrapped around him while her man is standing right there in front of her. Does he know what I’m doing to her or what she’s doing to me right now? He quickly reaches the point of no return and there’s no stopping now, his face begins to contort itself in several different ways as he tightly squeezes his eyes shut. I know exactly what is going on and so does she as she once again looks directly at me before closing her eyes too. It’s at this exact point that neither of them could care less if anyone can see them, hear them or is watching them. I can tell by their movements and body language as he went quickly from a fast rhythm to a much slower one and kept her pulled tightly against him much longer that he was pushing his cock in as deep as he possibly could and was now filling her pussy full of his cum. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then started looking around to see if anyone else had known or was watching as I then thought to do the same, although I was hoping to catch some onlookers, and for all I know she was too. She began to slowly stand more in an upright position while still acting like she was just dancing. He never once even looked at me or in my direction, almost like he didn’t have any clue whatsoever that we were even together. Before he walked away I noticed him talking to his friends that were all standing against the same bar against the wall on both sides of him and they were laughing together and talking but it was too loud to hear anything. He turned and left heading towards the bathroom, she meanwhile kept on dancing like nothing had even happened. I soon realized and it was getting pretty obvious that she was really drunk and I was too! I told her I was going to the bathroom and that I’ll grab us another drink on the way back, she stayed against the wall which had a bar along it to set drinks on, I left and got to the bathroom and went to an available stall. While I was in there I heard this guy talking to what sounded like were some of his buddies and he started saying that he had just fucked this hot blonde while they were dancing. More to come..
Thats how my wife likes to.get noticed and pi ked up.for a good fucking We go out shes dressed to.kill short skirt heels lots of jewelry and makeup a bare un covered pussy she sits on a high table_ chair heels up.on.stool.rung them ehen ever she gets up.it long leg then slodes of the stool.then her other leg..it definitely shows of her pussy whike i watch from.a distance

Question for those that are regularly tested. Do you just go to your local dr? Or is there a better option for regular and discreet are testing?
I'm curious about this also. I like to stay discreet. What's everyone using?

My goal is to always bareback with partners but I'm careful for obvious reasons. I'm clean and definitely want to stay that way. I use condoms until I know they are clean.

There's nothing better than being able to take turns fucking a hotwife raw with her husband and cumming in her. If a couple isn't open to bareback at least at some point I lose interest.

I'm curious about this also. I like to stay discreet. What's everyone using?

My goal is to always bareback with partners but I'm careful for obvious reasons. I'm clean and definitely want to stay that way. I use condoms until I know they are clean.

There's nothing better than being able to take turns fucking a hotwife raw with her husband and cumming in her. If a couple isn't open to bareback at least at some point I lose interest.
Local health department.
Drug stores sell test kits now. There are always options.

Question for those that are regularly tested. Do you just go to your local dr? Or is there a better option for regular and discreet are testing?
Yes Planned Parenthood says free or low cost STI testing. Local Health Clinics say low or free.
There are some at home mail in tests, $30 with medical insurance in USA or $150 cash. Most free standing Labs in my local Sarasota Florida, Lab Corp. Quest. Any test now. want $150 and up for blood STI tests which include the Hep C, B, HIV blood antigens for Clymidia , Gonnoreigha, Syphylis infections.

I just created a simple file on Excel that records the person’s name/nickname, date they played, some general comments on what happened, if I was included in their play, and track what number this guy would be on her hotwife journey. I put an asterisk by their name when she plays bare. Other than me, six guys have fucked her bare since we got married. She has had 28 total playmates, 51 playmates. 20 of these men have only played with her one time. The other 8 men played with her at least twice. Her most recent play partner met up with her 11 times that I know of. The reason we are on a break from the lifestyle is because she developed feelings for him. Always lessons to be learned when playing with fire. One other guy played with her 7 times, 2 guys met her three times, the remaining 4 met up twice with her.

I am a data junky so I love reviewing the data and looking for patterns. One of the guys she met twice asked to meet again and I asked if she would let him fuck her bare since that seems to be her threshold. She said “no”, he plays with other women so he is always going to wear a condom with her.
My wife keeps track of her play if its g
Just low jobs and swallow or complete fucking she wears boots alot of time to fuck in..She has one pair of boots that she has been wearing since her forst Hotwife fuck one one side is Gold studs the other side is silver The Gold is for total fucking the silver is for blow jobs..she wears them.occvasionally any more but always put the studs on them .. At times i will ask her about her play she says JUST CHECK MY BOOTS