Craziest place you had sex before?

Both of these were with the girl I lost my virginity to in Davis CA. First - On Mt. Diablo, in the middle of the day just off the walking path. We heard people walking very closely by us. Super exciting! Second - On the lawn of a library in San Jose. Very late at night, on a bean bag chair that I had in the car. She used to suck my dick in the car all the time too.

I still miss her.... Sigh

We fucked in a stall in the ladies bathroom, at Metrolina Fairgrounds in the Charlotte, NC area. We were working for friends who were car show promotors. 3 or 4 women came in and used the stall next to us while we were fucking! Suz was bent over, and I was fucking her from behind. One of the women who came in to use the rest room heard us, and stood on her toilet and peeped over the stall at us. She just smiled real big and winked at me....then left after she watched for a minute or so. This was before we started in the lifestyle, so when I told Suz a lady had watched us, she kinda freaked out a little.....then it turned her on.

Just off a trail at a popular state park. It wasn't my husband but a friend I had met a few day earlier. We didn't go there with that in mind but it just hit us. We got off the fairly busy trail, spread a blanket on the ground and just went for it. We heard other people walking the trail and were unsure if we were hidden well enough. That added to the excitement. Apparently we were. After we both orgasmed we were catching our breath as a deer walked within 10' of us. I guess she wanted a close up of our naked bodies.

Last edited:
In the middle of a country lane late at night; she lay down and I was on top fucking her hard. We kept an ear open in case a car came though! She was a married lady. I've always found it more thrilling if the lady I have sex with is in a long term relationship.
On another occasion, with a different lady when I owned a shop. I sat at my desk and my female assistant, hidden under the desk, sucked my cock while I spoke to a customer. I usually fucked her out the back in the store room. Exciting also because she had a long term boyfriend.

When in high school (a long time ago) my gf and I use to go to a city park. We found a bench that was pretty much out of the main area and we thought no one ever went that far into the park. My gf was sucking and jerking my cock and just as I shot my load from jerking we noticed a middle aged woman walking by who saw most of the action. She didn't say a word to us but being young it was kind of scary. Looking back it seems funny now.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
In a ski lift (2 of us alone in a 6 person"bubble'). A variety of HJs and BJs on planes, the back seat of a ski bus, whilst driving etc.
Probably the craziest was when I was 19 and travelling around Europe with an Australian boyfriend. We had run out of money and tried to get a job in a bar in France, but the middle-aged woman that ran the bar couldn't offer us jobs even though we were absolutely desperate. She did offer us 20 Euros, approximately 25 dollars if we had sex in the kitchen behind the bar- which seemed like a great offer, so we did. The money was a life-saver and we got a bottle of red wine too!
To be honest, I think she was actually into my boyfriend who was a surfer type and pretty well put together ;), but she never once showed any sign of getting involved, she just watched, smoked and touched herself.
Crazy days.

I got a BJ in a gazebo near downtown Mooresville NC. about 10:00PM. There were other people milling around.

#2 was in a rest area off I-40 near Conover, NC. We were on a bench along the driveway across from the bldg. It was around midnight but we were in plain sight of the truck parking area. Any truck driver in his truck would hav been able to see us.

We were in our 50s at the time.

Reactions: werekinky2