Creaming a hot wife while hubby sucks my balls

So you don't get to suck his cock & balls.a shame. I think you'd have made a good cuckold.

Tell her you want the bull to fuck her good and pull out and cum in your ass
Maybe she'd enjoy that?

Sunday night, we had a guy over to visit, and things got heated between him and my wife. It did not take long for them to both have each other's clothes off, and my wife climbed up on top of the guy and started riding him.

On impulse, I could not resist licking my wife's butt hole while he fucked her, and I was soon licking and sucking this stranger's balls while his cock exploded inside my wife's unprotected pussy. I continued licking until he slid out, and I cleaned him and my wife up while my wife was still on top of him, kissing and making out.

View attachment 929620

View attachment 929621

View attachment 929622
Id have done exactly the same.

Was underneath the wife once as our regular bbc was fucking her doggie, she was soaked and sucking my dick as he was ploughing her, i was trying to get as deep as i could with my tongue, it was getting crowded a little and he pulled out, he looked down at me as he spat downwards in between her bum and started rubbing his head of his cock into her arse, i helped by using my hands on each bum cheek and gentle pulled them apart as he entered her slowly, she started the most intense orgasmn she said like never before, i sucked his balls as he cam inside her

Once my wife's boyfriend became her preferred lover, she took delight in teasing me and using me as a helper whenever we met with him. She never demeaned me but enjoyed the art of the tease. She loved having me suck his cock with her and taught me to please him by doing everything she did. That included sucking his balls and licking his asshole.
Just after I took this photo, she pointed her finger to his asshole, instructing me to lick his ass as he fucked her. He stopped momentarily to let me insert my tongue between his ass cheeks and then resumed thrusting into her. I spread his cheeks open and managed to keep my tongue there until he came and filled her cunt.
He pulled out and I sucked his cock and her cunt clean before I climbed on for sloppies.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hubby has sucked many of my bulls balls as they have fucked me, he said that he loves to feel the bull tighten not only his balls but his arse hole too as he empty’s himself into to my willing holes.

Sally xx

Reactions: robbiewillsucku