Crossdressing hubbies?

Any hubbies here crossdress? To what extent? When do you dress? Is it in secret, in front of your wife, your wife & bull, or completely seperate from this lifestyle? Anyone go out in public dressed?
Have a few lingerie sets and a maid costume of course. Some eyeliner and lipstick so I can leave marks on her strapon on how much I took and the eyeliner for the running makeup look. Only dress at home when getting pegged or watching my naughty movies.

Have a few lingerie sets and a maid costume of course. Some eyeliner and lipstick so I can leave marks on her strapon on how much I took and the eyeliner for the running makeup look. Only dress at home when getting pegged or watching my naughty movies.
i dress my wifes sister had a bf and he started asking me if i had pictures of my wife after showing him a few he showed me some of my sister in law after doing this a few times he asked to see my wifes panties so we went nad looked he held a bra up agenst me and took a few pic we both jacked off but he said next time he wanted me to put the bra on before he got here i said i was not sure and he said you dont want anyone to know you showed me nancys tits so i just said ok and the next day he called and said to get ready i did it and as soon as he walked in he started feeling it we went in the bedroom ad he handed me panties and said put these on i did it before i knew it he had me in a slip and told me to jack him off as he was feeling me up well he cam in my hand and all over me he told me next tie he wanted me in a dress

i like a few naughty things but getting dressed in a sexy outfit with make up,knowing how slutty i look and ready to tease&please is my biggest turn on

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 39
  • bending over to tease.jpg
    bending over to tease.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 27
  • slu in black.jpg
    slu in black.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 23
  • legs&heels3.jpg
    legs&heels3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 21
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 37
i dress my wifes sister had a bf and he started asking me if i had pictures of my wife after showing him a few he showed me some of my sister in law after doing this a few times he asked to see my wifes panties so we went nad looked he held a bra up agenst me and took a few pic we both jacked off but he said next time he wanted me to put the bra on before he got here i said i was not sure and he said you dont want anyone to know you showed me nancys tits so i just said ok and the next day he called and said to get ready i did it and as soon as he walked in he started feeling it we went in the bedroom ad he handed me panties and said put these on i did it before i knew it he had me in a slip and told me to jack him off as he was feeling me up well he cam in my hand and all over me he told me next tie he wanted me in a dress
well i was kind of shocked that i could get a guy to cum so i got dressed up as soon as he got here i was ready he pulled out a brunet wig he hugged me and was feeling me all over he puled his cock out and i started rubbing him i was not event hard all of a sudden he kissed me and slid his tong in my mouth i just kind of melted in his arms he pulled me to the bed room and laid on me on the bed still kissing me i could feel his hard cock between my legs i said i am sorry i am not hard he said that's ok that he had been slipping me pills for 4 mo to make me into a girl for him at that he pulled the panties to the side and pushed his cock in me as he kissed me again both hands on my bra as he fucked me i relised he was really loving this and it was making me feel good i was still soft but could feel i was going to cum and gary knew it he pushed all the way in me and he said cum for me baby i started to cum as i felt his squirting in me as he cam he said he was gong to get me so pregnant then kissed me

Last edited: