Crossdressing hubbies?

So these are from a couple of days back, when my wife asked me if i would like to dress up for her and one of her boyfriends, and i said yes

Attachments

• F65B1225-8A19-4887-82D7-A4D9F55DE3BF.jpeg
    F65B1225-8A19-4887-82D7-A4D9F55DE3BF.jpeg
    832.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 9E5D6C2C-B2EA-402F-A44C-2DA30D6D7EA8.jpeg
    9E5D6C2C-B2EA-402F-A44C-2DA30D6D7EA8.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 88
I have dressed since I was very young, but not much with the wife. I do so regularly when she is out or traveling.

Occasionally she'll tolerate me putting on some pantyhose together and playing around in bed, and she will give me her damp with her Lovers sperm panties to wear (LOVE THIS!!) while she tells me about their latest tryst and teases me thru them. I have to put on a condom to come. My sperm has not entered or touched her since November of 2012.

CW

I would crossdress if I thought I could pull it off. I am not feminine at all. The most I’ve done is wear my wife’s panties without her knowledge m
Truthfully, even the BEST at this are not "passable" unless you are very drunk or stupid......that's going to be unpopular, but if you know anything about anthropometric measurements you can spot dressers a mile away. Just look at the hands of nothing else is a giveaay. Facial features, muscular development.

If you want to give it a shot, go for it and enjoy the titillations!! I assure its exciting. But if you expect to LOOK like a woman, versus an guy dressed in women's clothing, you'll be deeply disappointed. Even hormones won't change that...….cosmetic surgery can help, but its not going to eliminate everything.

CW

Truthfully, even the BEST at this are not "passable" unless you are very drunk or stupid......that's going to be unpopular, but if you know anything about anthropometric measurements you can spot dressers a mile away. Just look at the hands of nothing else is a giveaay. Facial features, muscular development.

If you want to give it a shot, go for it and enjoy the titillations!! I assure its exciting. But if you expect to LOOK like a woman, versus an guy dressed in women's clothing, you'll be deeply disappointed. Even hormones won't change that...….cosmetic surgery can help, but its not going to eliminate everything.

CW
Lol. Don’t expect to look like a woman but I’ve seen guys crossdress that made my dick jump. I won’t have that affect on anyone.

my ex caught me putting on her nylons with a miniskirt,first she was a bit angry,shouting i was a pervert,but when we talked about it with respect for each other,it was making our sexlife so much better and kinky,i had to wear the whole weekend lingerie&high heels with miniskirts,make up&wig,no matter who was visiting i had to stay in my sexy outfit,when family&friends getting used to it,overcoming their shock,it turned us on that i could show of&tease a bit

Attachments

• 172100.jpg
    172100.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20170730_182354.jpg
    IMG_20170730_182354.jpg
    827.9 KB · Views: 63
  • slut (2020_08_26 17_16_44 UTC).jpg
    slut (2020_08_26 17_16_44 UTC).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
I enjoy wearing panties and hose. Usually when the wife isn't around or when i'm out of town. She knows about my little kink as i send her pics once in a while of my little shaved cock and balls wrapped in lacy panties. i only wear them around her when she is ready for a little strapon play. Bras just don't look good on me but i'm going to ad a couple silky lacy baby dolls to me collection soon.1439 (1).jpg