C's Naughty Journey Begins

Is this story worth continuing? Please choose responses from multiple categories (M/F, Length, etc)

• I'm indifferent. It's okay but not working for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep your day job...

• Length is too long

• There's too much detail

• Total voters
Damn. But he'll what do we do when we have no woman to keep happy or a sweet pussy to eat or fuck??? Seems hard to take but I can relate man. Have to jerk my meat several time a week to get satisfied or self satisfaction !!!!
I’m on this site now mostly to live vicariously through the experiences of the members and to share my experience and perspective. I’m still able and would love to participate but the opportunity isn’t there and C is actually very jealous. She says she’s cursed all my previous lovers and they are now fat, toothless, and bald. Appropriate for Halloween I guess! 😂

Last edited:
I’m on this site now mostly to live vicariously through the experiences of the members and to share my experience and perspective. I’m still able and would love participate but the opportunity isn’t there and C is actually very jealous. She says she’s cursed all my previous lovers and they are now fat, toothless, and bald. Appropriate for Halloween I guess! 😂
Damn little unfair,!!??? Or is that my dick thinking. Love this site and all that I follow as well just hoping that others are not putting up with no affection or no pussy to be licking or eating like I have lost also. That's why gid gave us hands to stroke our own meat??? Some women are more responsive to being felt and massage but others seem to think a guy is out to hurt them. Hi figure out some women's thinking ???😲😲🤣🤣

Reactions: 69jd69
I’m on this site now mostly to live vicariously through the experiences of the members and to share my experience and perspective. I’m still able and would love participate but the opportunity isn’t there and C is actually very jealous. She says she’s cursed all my previous lovers and they are now fat, toothless, and bald. Appropriate for Halloween I guess! 😂
Oh my, I hope I'm not getting too fat for you. I still have my teeth, I'm not really THAT bald, well, except for, well, you know, down there.

Attachments

• 1635124569412.png
    1635124569412.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
It's a fun story, but you won't get much response here I'm afraid. I don't think readers understand how much work goes into putting stories like that together. We are anxious for you to continue though.
Oh we do understand it takes a lot to put the story down. But we all so would love to hear and see more. That is if would be so kind make us horny guys want to please you women even more !?!!👅👅😍😍😍🤩🤩💕💞💞

• Love
Reactions: shymalea and 69jd69
@Lynnandhubby and @Hwcouple702 Thank you both for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to read the story to the end. As @HWcouple noted, but I don’t think the general membership is aware or appreciates, it takes a lot of work to get the story down, make it coherent, and make it readable. I’ve probably reread and edited this story or portions at least 100 times. Both of you have contributed so many stories yourselves and we all love to experience them through you. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

@Lynnandhubby and @Hwcouple702 Thank you both for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to read the story to the end. As @HWcouple noted, but I don’t think the general membership is aware or appreciates, it takes a lot of work to get the story down, make it coherent, and make it readable. I’ve probably reread and edited this story or portions at least 100 times. Both of you have contributed so many stories yourselves and we all love to experience them through you. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.
That's kind of you to say. Thank you xx

Ok readers, it's up to you. Do I write and publish Part 2? There are 4 parts to this true story. So far response has been tepid and I am disinclined to expend the effort. What do you think?
it,s a very hot story ,i ,m so turned on reading the naughty experiences from your wife,i,m a submissive sissy ,my ex forced me into this long time ago and i still love her for that,how she make me cum when telling me her naughty adventureswas so good,and she was a sexy slut,please tell me more and go on with this story

Reactions: 69jd69
it,s a very hot story ,i ,m so turned on reading the naughty experiences from your wife,i,m a submissive sissy ,my ex forced me into this long time ago and i still love her for that,how she make me cum when telling me her naughty adventureswas so good,and she was a sexy slut,please tell me more and go on with this story
I'm still trying to decide whether to make the effort to write the next parts. Unlike professional authors, I do not find writing long readable stories a quick or easy task and I agonize over every word, then reread what I wrote a dozen times before I post it. As a result, it's a real labor of love. Although very well received and appreciated, this story did not attract the attention I had expected. I was warned by some of our sexy sages on the site that long stories generally don't do well here and they were correct. Anyway, we'll see what the new year brings.

Reactions: dickhurtz
For those of you following C's naughty adventures, I just posted a new story about another of her escapades at the following link:

I hope you enjoy it.

I'm still trying to decide whether to make the effort to write the next parts. Unlike professional authors, I do not find writing long readable stories a quick or easy task and I agonize over every word, then reread what I wrote a dozen times before I post it. As a result, it's a real labor of love. Although very well received and appreciated, this story did not attract the attention I had expected. I was warned by some of our sexy sages on the site that long stories generally don't do well here and they were correct. Anyway, we'll see what the new year brings.
i just found this story & want to hear more. i can't wait to see how C progresses with her indiscretions.