C's Naughty New Year's Eve

69jd69

Male
Aug 17, 2021
SE Virginia, USA
What follows is another page from my wife C’s naughty adventures. If you read the first installment, C’s Naughty Journey Begins [https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/cs-naughty-journey-begins.20251/], or some of my other posts, you have a bit of the background on my story and my wife C. Here’s a concise recap.

I was in the military, stationed in the Far East. I met my future wife, C, while stationed in her Southern US town for training. About a year after we met, I came home, married her, and took her overseas with me. When we married, she was 19. At the time of the following story, she was 21 ½. At story time, she had been overseas with me for a year and a quarter. The story C’s Naughty Journey Begins had occurred about 9 months before.

What follows is a recounting of a another fling my wife confessed to me back in the mid-90s. At the time she had this fling, she was cheating. She did not have my permission to “sport fuck” or “get some on the side.” This was before we entered the lifestyle. When she first shared this story, it made my gut clench. It made my gut clench, but it also made my cock hard enough to cut diamonds. Every time she tells me the details or recounts this story, we fuck. Even now, almost 40 years after the event.

I copied the following paragraphs from my previous story because they accurately describe C at the time of this story. C is 5’ 6” tall and, at the time, weighed about 120 pounds (54 kg). She had dark chestnut hair that was cut short in what I believe they call a pixie cut. It was short but feminine. She was very pretty in a girl-next-door way. I liken her to UK Duchess Kate Middleton, very wholesome yet extremely desirable. Definitely someone that instinctively you want to mate (no offense meant for my Brit readers!).

C was slender and fit, with intense dark brown eyes that sparkled. She had a slender waist, narrow hips, and a tight little bubble butt that felt perfect in your hands, like two volleyball halves, nice and firm with no flab. Her breasts were 32 - 34 inches with B-C size cups, very firm and perky and had two gumdrop nipples that I swear were hard-wired to her clit. I could make her cum just from squeezing them and pinching her nipples, they were that sensitive.

Between her legs she had the prettiest little pussy. Her labia were small and didn’t protrude, which is exactly how I prefer them. It was a perfect little peach ready to lick. She had the softest patch of neatly trimmed jet-black hair on her mound that I loved to nuzzle, and she always smelled so good and was so very juicy.

The great thing about marrying a woman 19 years old is that they have great stamina and a voracious sexual appetite. Shortly after C lost her cherry (not to me, unfortunately), she started a several years long affair with a married FWB. He was very well endowed and, according to her, was also an excellent lover. He taught her to really enjoy sex and she was a most avid pupil.

I was the benefactor of her voracious sexual appetite, and we fucked every chance we got, anywhere we could. Indoors and outdoors. We fucked in every room. On every piece of furniture. In every position. In every orifice. We couldn’t get enough.

Our military situation also kept things fresh. My squadron had a detachment we manned in another Far East country, and everyone rotated through that temporary duty location on average two out of every six weeks. We were gone a lot. As a result, before I’d leave, we’d fuck our brains out. When I got home, we’d fuck our brains out some more. We were happy and the sex was great.

Unfortunately, sometimes we’d would be gone for longer than two weeks. On occasion, we’d be gone a month or more for exercises. That was the situation that precipitated the events of the story C’s Naughty Journey Begins.

In short, C loved to fuck. She had determined to be faithful when we got married. Despite her desires and intentions, she failed.

In October of ’84, I got sent Stateside for training for several months. C was unable to join me. About a week after I departed, our duty station was threatened with a major typhoon. This was not unusual, and my squadron had procedures for ‘phoon evacuating our aircraft, for preparing the squadron facilities and, most importantly, for securing our quarters and making sure everyone was safe. In situations like this, the squadron would send some of the guys around to the homes where the military member was away, and they would help prepare the family for the upcoming typhoon. They did things like make sure all loose objects that were outside (lawn furniture, grills, etc) were put away, that other items were tied down, and indoors, that the windows were taped against breakage. This was the situation C was in while I was gone.

To help C prepare for the upcoming storm, one of my squadron mates “N” volunteered to visit our quarters and help her prepare. Help her prepare he did. In addition to making sure everything was secure and the windows were taped, he made sure before he left that she was also well lubed. Did I mention she liked to fuck?! Maybe I’ll tell that story another time. It is relevant here because that began an extended FWB affair C and N had that lasted about four months, right up to our departure in March ’85. As noted at the beginning, I was unaware that he was filling in for me in my absence until ’96.

While I was stateside, C and N fucked several times per week, when he could get away (he also had to rotate through our out of country detachment.) Also, he was married, so C and N took it when they could get it. Despite that, they fucked a lot.

Eventually, my training ended, and I returned home to our duty station. This largely put a stop to their sport fucking, at least when I was at home station. C had enough sex while I was home and N couldn’t risk exposure. That didn’t quell their desire to continue though.

Fast forward to New Year’s Eve 1984-1985. On New Year’s Eve, the Officers Mess had a huge party. Almost every officer at our station attended. It was usually a pretty wild time. Lots of virile, randy young fighter jocks, about half with wives or girlfriends, the other half single and always horny. It made for exciting times, and I suspect there was quite a bit of swinging happening out of sight. I know of several instances within my own unit though C and I did not partake at the time. We didn’t need to, we had each other.

N and his wife B were also at the party that night. As we, as a unit, were fairly close. All the wives knew each other and would hang out together at the party or go to the dance floor, even if their husbands did not.

About 11 PM (23:00), C needed to use the lady’s room. We had been drinking heavily, as had everyone else, and off she went. I was talking to friends and didn’t think twice about her leaving.

Coincidentally (or not), N also needed to use the facilities at that time. His wife B was on the dance floor with some of the other wives and also didn’t notice.

N slipped out of the ball room when he saw C depart and slipped into the coat room. Although the room was full of coats, the door was closed and no one was departing the party early. He waited in the coat room until he saw C depart the lady’s room whereupon he opened the door part way and called to her.

C was startled and looked around to see who was calling. No one was there. Then she saw a hand waving to her from the coat room. As she approached to see who was calling her, N opened the door and waved her in. Surprised, but not displeased, she looked around, saw no one was around, and slipped into the coat room. N closed the door and leaned against it as a precaution because it had no lock.

To not be discovered, N left the light off however there was enough light coming under the door that, once your eyes adjusted, you could see enough to figure things out.

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?“ C said.

“I just needed to tell you Happy New Year” said N as he drew her into an embrace.

“If we get caught, we’re both dead,” exclaimed C, turning her head away.

“Then let’s not get caught” said N. He pinned her against the wall, took her chin in his hand, and pressed his lips against hers.

“Stop. We can’t be doing this,” she tried to say as he continued to kiss her but her will to resist was very low. She was horny. She had been drinking a lot and drinking was like panty-lube for her. On top of that, she had been dancing and dancing always made her horny.

“Just one good New Year’s kiss,” said N and persisted. Finally C’s defenses dropped and she kissed him back in earnest. As she did so, he put his left hand on her lower back and pulled her closer, pressing his crotch against hers. His right hand roamed up her side and cupped her left breast.

C was gone. Good kissing can actually bring her to orgasm. Add alcohol, crotch rubbing, and breast tweaking and she was done. She fully gave in to N’s caresses.

The kissing and groping went on for what seemed like an eternity but was probably less than 5 minutes. By the time it ended, N had slid the front of her dress up, slipped his hand into her panties, and his finger into her extremely slippery little kitty. Suddenly, C felt an electric jolt run through her body, starting at her lips, progressing through her nips, and ending at her clit. Boom, orgasm! C was now a goner. Nothing could have stopped what happened next.

C pushed N away from her, dropped to her knees and scrambled to unbuckle his belt. Normally she avoids giving oral but, as she had on the night with Major J (previous story…), she couldn’t resist pulling out his rock-hard cock and rubbing it against her face. She licked up the shaft and popped the hot sticky head in her mouth. She sucked it and worked it for several minutes and probably would have sucked him to completion, even though she disliked the taste of cum, but N pulled her to her feet, spun her around, and bent her over against the wall.

In a flash, N pulled her dress up over her hips and pushed her moist little panties down below her knees. He then got down on his knees behind her and, taking her tight little bottom in his hands, spread her cheeks and buried his face. He licked her from top to bottom and bottom to top. He stuck his tongue into her juicy little pussy and stuck his tongue into her tight little bottom. He was on fire with lust and was smearing her pheromones all over his face.

Finally, he stood, spread her cheeks again, and slipped his rock-hard cock into her tight spasming little pussy. She gasped and he gasped. She thrust back against him to get him as deep as she could, and he pushed hard into her to get as deep as he could.

At first their rhythm was out of sync and they interfered with each other’s actions, but N said “I’ve got this, let me lead.”

C quit thrusting back and let N hammer into her. They were both so far gone that they lost track of where they were and what they were doing. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your risk tolerance…) they were both so excited that they didn’t last long. C’s gut began to clench and it spread to her kitty. The pussy spams clutched at his hard pistoning cock and created a sensation the like of which he had never experienced. Finally, she went over the edge. She let out a shout, pushed hard back against him and started coming. Wave after wave rolled over her, each more powerful than the last. This seemed to go on forever. Her orgasm triggered his and he slammed hard into her and started to shoot rope after rope of cum into her. He shot so much and so hard it left him dizzy.

Finally, their waves of orgasm subsided. C was left bent over with her face pressed against the wall, gasping for breath. N, standing behind her with his cock still hard started to pull out but stopped when he realized they had nothing with which to clean up.

“Damn,” C said, “I don’t know how I am going to explain this. It’s going to be a fucking mess!”

“Nothing we can do about it now but hope for the best,” said N and pulled out.

Cum poured out of C’s pussy, down the inside of her leg and all over the panties still at her knees.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” C said, “I’ve got to get to the lady’s room.”

“Let me make sure it is clear,” said N and peeked out the door. It was and told C to go. She had already pulled up her messy panties and slipped out the door. She looked left and right, saw the coast was clear, and quickly duckwalked to the lady’s room.

When she got there, two other wives, friends of hers from the squadron were inside. When they saw her, they said “Are you alright”.

“Yes,” she said, “but I’ve really got to go.” Unfortunately, both stalls were in use, and she had to wait.

While waiting, one of the two wives said to the other, “I must be getting pretty drunk and horny already. I swear I smell sex…I think I need to find R (her husband)” Both laughed and walked out.

C blushed every shade of red, not knowing whether the comment was directed at her. Finally, after about 5 minutes, a stall became available, and she slipped inside. Cum was running down her leg to her knee.

Once in the stall, she dropped her panties and sat down. Her panties were a gooey mess, as was her leg.

The previous stall occupant, another wife from the squadron though not one of her close friends, asked her if she was alright. C replied “Yeah, I’ll be fine, just a little to much to drink, too quickly.”

C spent the next 15 minutes wiping up the cum on her legs and kitty and trying to wipe out and dry her panties. She was able to get the goo off her leg and out of her panties, but they were still wet and smelled of cum.

“Nothing more I can do about this,” she thought and pulled them back up.

Last edited:
After running a brush through her hair and fixing her lipstick, C returned to the party and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. She quickly got another drink, something strong, and rinsed out her mouth.

At midnight, being the (nearly) newlyweds we were, we shared a long and sexy kiss. I also squeezed her ass a bit which made her tense up. Little did I know that only about 45 minutes prior, those lips I was so intimately kissing had been wrapped around my friend’s cock while his pre-cum leaked into her mouth. I was oblivious.

N’s wife, always suspicious, had started interrogating him about his absence as soon as he returned. He denied any wrongdoing, but they departed shortly after midnight, clearly still bickering.

C and I stayed at the party for another hour dancing and drinking before we departed for our quarters. When we got home, I was determined to start the New Year with a bang…of the sexiest kind.

My bride, drunk and always horny, immediately headed for the bedroom. We dove into bed together (a mattress and springs on the floor) and started going at it. Suddenly she remembered that her panties and pussy were a mess.

“Wait, I need to use the bathroom” she said excitedly and jumped up off the bed.

Once in the bathroom, she stripped, hid her panties at the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper, and took a warm washcloth to her sticky pussy. When she was done, she came running out of the bathroom naked and dove into the bed.

I was beside myself with horny at this point. I was so hard my cock could have been used for a battering ram. Gentleman that I was though, I decided to give the lady a quick “O” before taking my pleasure. As she was on her back with me between her legs, I started to slide down her body to give her a little oral love. She tensed up.

“No baby, I need you in me right now, right this very second. I need you now!”

Who was I to refuse the lady’s request? I slide back up her hot little body. As I did, she drew her legs back. My cock must have a built-in precision guidance system because it knew exactly where it was headed. She was so wet it slipped right into her snug little channel with only the resistance her tight little pussy provided; friction itself was zero. (Side note, I wish I could find a way to patent pussy lube. I could create a resistance free perpetual motion machine!)

As I slipped into her, I remember thinking to myself, “Damn, she is super worked up tonight. I need to take her out drinking and dancing more often!”

C only needed about three strokes before she went off in a series of gut-wrenching rolling orgasms. She locked her ankles around my back and pushed hard against me.

“Give it to me baby. I need you. I need you bad. Fill me up. I need to feel you coming inside me now!”

Despite her pleas and her super slick little kitty, I resisted. I take great pleasure in pushing her as far as I can before I finally let go. I slowed down a little. I pulled out to tease her with short strokes just at her now foamy entrance. I slipped back in deep and hard and hammered at her cervix.

“Now, now, now! I need it now,” she cried.

Finally, I relented and with one huge thrust, I pushed in as deep as I could. I wrapped hands around her lower back and pulled her to me while I pushed. I pressed my lips to hers and, with a groan and a shout, I shot off into her. My orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. I must have squirted a half liter into her sweet little honey box.

Afterward, we snuggled and kissed and finally fell asleep, still joined and sticky but supremely happy, (oblivious,) and in love.

If you are interested in how C's naughty adventures began, check out my first installment at:

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
I wasn't implying that they weren't true. I truly loved hearing about your recollection of what happened. There is no doubt you enjoy her pleasure as much as she does. I feel the same way about my wife!
No worries. I didn’t take it that way. I was just reconfirming…more for everyone else…that the stories are true to the best of my ability to convey. I’m glad you enjoy them. I wish I could go back and relive them, especially knowing what I now know…

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
i hope there are more stories coming. C sounds, extremely, hot.

i'm looking forward to how the conversation went when she decided to confess.

Reactions: 69jd69
i hope there are more stories coming. C sounds, extremely, hot.

i'm looking forward to how the conversation went when she decided to confess.
See my response to your post on my previous story C's Naughty Adventure Begins. When C was younger, she was very hot and she loved sex. It took very little to get her to drop her panties. She did have quite a few naughty adventures and I may share them eventually, also, as you mentioned, her big reveal. If I do, I'll probably do it on Literotica as I'm not getting much response here and it's too much work for minimal acknowledgement.

See my response to your post on my previous story C's Naughty Adventure Begins. When C was younger, she was very hot and she loved sex. It took very little to get her to drop her panties. She did have quite a few naughty adventures and I may share them eventually, also, as you mentioned, her big reveal. If I do, I'll probably do it on Literotica as I'm not getting much response here and it's too much work for minimal acknowledgement.
don't let that discourage you. you can post stories on any site. that doesn't mean you need to post, exclusively, on only one.

keep in mind Lit probably has 1000 times the readership that there is here. this is a, specific, fetish site, lit. touches many more fetishes than here.