Cuck asking a guy to play with wife ?

We purchased a new vehicle and my wife was extremely attracted to the sells person but as she shy she would not act on it.

Question for the cucks in here, have you ever approached a guy after the fact to ask if they are interested in your wife ?

How would you start such a conversation?

I'm thinking of doing that when I got for the oil change but not sure the best approach

TYIA

Now this is a difficult one, couldnt she go back and ask him to explain something?

I am not sure i would go back and basically say did you find my wife sexy and would you like to fuck her,? I suspect the chances of success are slim to none and i would find this so humiliating and not in a nice way.

Now this is a difficult one, couldnt she go back and ask him to explain something?

I am not sure i would go back and basically say did you find my wife sexy and would you like to fuck her,? I suspect the chances of success are slim to none and i would find this so humiliating and not in a nice way.
that's the part I'm thinking. We have not reason to go back for now until maintenance of our vehicle

Reactions: nicebiguy
We purchased a new vehicle and my wife was extremely attracted to the sells person but as she shy she would not act on it.

Question for the cucks in here, have you ever approached a guy after the fact to ask if they are interested in your wife ?

I'm thinking of doing that when I got for the oil change but not sure the best approach

TYIA
just say that your wife keeps mentioning his name and joke that you are suspecting she's getting the hots for him
depending on his reaction maybe it can lead to more conversation

Reactions: nicebiguy
I’ve had someone come up to me and tell me if I remembered his wife! He was lucky I did and we were one the same sensual page quite quickly. I can imagine it being very embarrassing tho (the kind of embarrassing that makes you change garages haha) if he’s not on the same page and more likely weirded out by the question.

If you’re brave enough to risk it, you should! But maybe you can find other guys on here or on different apps who are on the same page about bull-cuckolding-hotwife stuff and who your wife might be attracted to too!

I've done this 3 times.

The first time, when we were 22, we went to a sex shop to buy a dildo for her (I was going away for a month to work overseas.) She was wearing a short skirt and a T-shirt with no bra on a dare from me. I was looking at the dildos and she wandered off. Having bought one, I found her talking to an older man in the section that I guess indicated he was into younger women. I waited until she finished talking and we left. In the car she dared me to go back and get his contact details. She made it sound like a prank, but it was very humiliating (and exciting) for me. He had a triumphant smirk as he gave me his card. When we got home she made a show of throwing it in the bin, but of course she retrieved it after I left. She started off sexting and then video calling where she masturbated for him and, finally, she invited him over. She saw him a number of times while I was gone, but stopped the affair when I got back because he was getting too rough.

The next time was a couple of years later in the showers after swimming. The guy next to me had a truly huge cock. He noticed me looking and gave me an aggressive stare. I plucked up my courage and told him my wife had never had a really big cock and I thought she'd love his. I met her in the cafe afterwards and just had time to tell her what I'd done when he came and sat next to us. A few minutes of small talk and he glared at me. I left and as I retreated he said not to come home if the lights were off. It was 4 hours before the lights came on and she said it was the best sex she'd ever had.

The final time she came to my office Christmas party with her Lovense vibrating egg inserted in her pussy. I had the app loaded on my phone and gave her some fun. Late in the evening I gave my boss the phone and told him he could control her with it. Again, I was trembling with fear and excitement, but I knew he wanted her from the looks he gave her and from overheard remarks. That led to a long affair between them.

TYIA
Bought a house, sales manager barely knew I was there.she went back to fuck him.

My husband routinely finds younger men for me. He knows what i like.
We wanted to buy anew car but the salex man kept steari g at my.wife thinking i didn't see them i told her Boit him.she said i like him..The next dY she gir dressed up mini.skirt revealing top make uo heels etc ..shd meet withntge szme sales mzn she made point to show off her legs etc es when they we t for a test drive she made aure her skirt road up and a few more buttons opened. WHENi came home tge car was there i asked her about it she Said im agood negotiator..When the time cums for service . SHE CONTINUES NEGOTIATIONS It has bedn very Rewarding for noth of them.She never has to wait for sevice

TYIA
Not exactly a face to face approach. We had a long break from sharing due to work and family commitments. Now wife has retired and I'm semi retired and we are empty nesters we started talking about bringing a 3rd back. It was the wife who bought up the subject but said she didn't want someone just turning up expecting to get his rocks off, she just wanted something to spice up our life, maybe once a month or so. So after a long discussion I was all for it and she asked me to find her a man.
Anyway I started browsing contact sites to see what was out there. I came across an add from a bloke who lived out of town. He claimed he was a widower and hadn't had sex since his wife passed. He said he came to our city a couple times a year on business and was looking for a lady for company. I liked his add so I replied to him asking if he hadn't found a lady would he be interested in a couple for company. He replied thanking me for answering his add but he was looking for someone to have sex with. I replied that I realized that and that I was looking for someone to have sex with my wife. He said he had never had sex with a married woman but the idea intrigued him so we began a long back and forth on the subject, discussing what each of us wanted. We got along well in our e.mails so eventually we decided to meet. The 1st meeting was just him and me where I did tell him face to face that I wanted him to have sex with my wife. The 2nd meet was with my wife (who BTW was involved with the earlier e.mails) where she confirmed she was on board. The 3rd meet was at our house where the relationship was consummated.

TYIA
A version of this happened to.us my wife had the hots for my foreman . She would bring out the payroll on fridays. She was always dressed up.hoping that the guy woukd tke the hint.. He never did .she asked me to tell.him that she was really into.him.. One day she asked me to go have a drin.with him like we do at times after work. I told him she was really into him and that she wanted to be with him.I told him it was ok . She was at the house i told her what happened..and i tomd her i would drop.by the house drop him at my housento.pick up his truck and that I was going to do some errands for about 2 hours ..The rest is up.to.you after i return wht happens next is is uo to tge two.of you if you want me involved. If you want to know how things continued please PM.me. ask.me anything. BOB

• Love
Reactions: m.timms
awkward story about one time. I was on beach nude and guy got me to suck him. He came on me ans then had brief chat and i asked if he wanted to fuck my wife. Next time at beach with her i offered her to him. Pretended i didnt know him