I have been a dom/cuckmaster for well over 30 years, now. In fact, I got into cuckoldry without even knowing, at the time, what I was actually getting into. 30 years ago, the internet was still in it's infancy, so I used to put an ad in publications such as The London Weekly Advertiser and the FridayAd seeking couples that might enjoy being videoed and photographed in the bedroom. I had quite a bit of success, and never came away (no pun intended!) without being offered the pleasures of the male partner's wife/girlfriend. At the time, I was naieve enough not to realise that he was actually cucking her out to me, and also getting a copy of the video (Super8 to VHS cassette, in those days!). I would be interested in hearing from others that have had such experiences, on either side of the fence, so to speak?
Later in my "career", I was a lot more aware of the pleasures of cuckoldry, and my dom dynamic also had a chance to come to the fore on many occassion, especially when dealing with the cuck, himself!
Attached are a few images taken during "encounters". I still, also, have most of the original videos, but now digitised, of course!
Darques

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-11-12 at 23.00.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-12 at 23.00.25.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Snapshot 8 (28-11-2023 14-06).png
    Snapshot 8 (28-11-2023 14-06).png
    205 KB · Views: 44
  • EssexMilf1.png
    EssexMilf1.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 44
  • deepthroated.png
    deepthroated.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Snapshot 21 (24-04-2023 11-01).png
    Snapshot 21 (24-04-2023 11-01).png
    154.5 KB · Views: 50
I have been a dom/cuckmaster for well over 30 years, now. In fact, I got into cuckoldry without even knowing, at the time, what I was actually getting into. 30 years ago, the internet was still in it's infancy, so I used to put an ad in publications such as The London Weekly Advertiser and the FridayAd seeking couples that might enjoy being videoed and photographed in the bedroom. I had quite a bit of success, and never came away (no pun intended!) without being offered the pleasures of the male partner's wife/girlfriend. At the time, I was naieve enough not to realise that he was actually cucking her out to me, and also getting a copy of the video (Super8 to VHS cassette, in those days!). I would be interested in hearing from others that have had such experiences, on either side of the fence, so to speak?
Later in my "career", I was a lot more aware of the pleasures of cuckoldry, and my dom dynamic also had a chance to come to the fore on many occassion, especially when dealing with the cuck, himself!
Attached are a few images taken during "encounters". I still, also, have most of the original videos, but now digitised, of course!
Darques
I am cucked by my wife

Darques

Attachments

• pink wedges&panties.jpg
    pink wedges&panties.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 46
  • u1000.jpg
    u1000.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 47
I thought this was a very interesting post, I'm very interested in the history of this lifestyle. Conventional wisdom seems to say to that it only started around the year 2000 give or take. However I have heard of stories over the years to think this is at least a few decades wide of the mark not to say a few centuries! As a student of social history I would love to learn more and see earlier experiences recorded for posterity. Incidentally like the term cuckmaster!

Reactions: bhappy_39
I thought this was a very interesting post, I'm very interested in the history of this lifestyle. Conventional wisdom seems to say to that it only started around the year 2000 give or take. However I have heard of stories over the years to think this is at least a few decades wide of the mark not to say a few centuries! As a student of social history I would love to learn more and see earlier experiences recorded for posterity. Incidentally like the term cuckmaster!
Well, anything I can do to help....please ask!

Darques
I would like for my wife and I to have a cuck master. Sounds interesting.

Reactions: hhcouple