Cuck chat

For me, it is the desire to know that my wife is fully satisfied in all aspects of Her life. i know that no one person can meet all the needs of another, so i am grateful that She can meet someone who fills another part of Her life which i can't. Simultaneously, to see how exhilarated and liberated She feels while humiliating me with the ease with which She speaks privately with him and seeing Her confidence as a woman grow is something for which i am also very grateful for Her. She has carte blanche with this as long as she is always safe because i trust Her and we maintain open communication at all times. That has been essential in the beginning in allaying insecurities and any fear of a distance growing.

Last edited:
Hi I'm married to a very beautiful conservative woman. She has always said that I'm all she needs and that my penis is big enough for her. But I find that hard to believe being only four and a half inches long and only four and a quarter in girth. She goes crazy when ever we use her eight inch by two inch wide vibrator. when we were in Brazil last year she couldn't take her eyes off this nude guy laying on the beach next to us with a big cock. She just kept staring at his cock even after I caught her looking. I asked her if she would like to do a test drive on one like that? I told her the guy can't stop staring at you in your bikini either. She turned all red then just kept looking at his big cock. Well nothing happened yet but I keep hoping she will cuckold me some day.

we have nylons fetish....& my Wife asks me as shes sucking and tonguing my cock just how id like to see her in stockings doing another guy etc and i tell her just like that.....and she builds on it telling me how she wants cumshots on her face/hair and nipples......and would i be able to stop myself cumming as i etc watch her?.....very sexy is my wife....i love it