Cuck chat

The idea has been pillow talk for years. But we recently took a vacation and got talking to a local who was sharing his local knowledge, he was a good looking guy and I had a feeling my wife would be interested. A little later I asked her if she'd be interested in invited him out for drinks, she liked that and she text him immediately. As we waited for his response I asked her how far she'd go with him...she said she'd make out, maybe suck his dick..it was immensely erotic hearing her say that. Unfortunately he couldn't make it but it was still hot knowing what could have been. Next time maybe.

I am cuckold to a beautiful, dominant wife. It took years but it finally became reality when she fucked her ex-boyfriend. She is exclusive with him and yes, he fills her full with his cum. I am fed their creampie.

I am in diapers 24/7 and live life as a permanent sissy. My wife changes me regularly and has fun humilating me. I am close to being permanently denied but I am permitted supervised masturbation almost daily. If I am a very good lil girl she will let me breastfeed and give me her hand to hump through my diaper until I makes sissies. I have a high paying job anf spoil my wife on the regular. I perform majority of the womanly duties around the home. She does love, cherish, and respect me as living like this was all what I wanted. It makes her happy.

This relationship was a fantasy that has now turned into reality. Other than our unique sex life and underneath my clothes we live life normal as parents and as a couple.

I fucking love watching my wife getting fucked by other men exspecialy when the guy has a big cock.she is a slit and she also cheats every chance she has I've had out when she thought I am at work and she doesn't know I'm watching and I've watched and jacked off. I've also let most oy friends fuck her in front of me my best friend fucked her on my wedding night first while I watched him pound her all night first was in her wedding dress. He lives with us now and we share her back and forth.

Hi I'm married to a very beautiful conservative woman. She has always said that I'm all she needs and that my penis is big enough for her. But I find that hard to believe being only four and a half inches long and only four and a quarter in girth. She goes crazy when ever we use her eight inch by two inch wide vibrator. when we were in Brazil last year she couldn't take her eyes off this nude guy laying on the beach next to us with a big cock. She just kept staring at his cock even after I caught her looking. I asked her if she would like to do a test drive on one like that? I told her the guy can't stop staring at you in your bikini either. She turned all red then just kept looking at his big cock. Well nothing happened yet but I keep hoping she will cuckold me some day.
I am Tommy's wife and kinda hacking into his story here. I am the same as your wife...conservative and so in love with my 4.5inch man. Dont want another cock! But...I know his fantasy because we talk and fulfilling his needs is important to me. That is why I agreed to go ti a glory hole. I could care less about other men. I love my husband. Maybe try to talk to your wife. Let her know that men whi see other men competitively actually make better lovers. That is why I agree to this. Not because I am a slut...but because I love my stag!!!