Cuck chat

Is it considered cuck..if you join or just a threesome?

I think it depends on how the situation is handled. I pretty much always join in when my wife is fucking others guys. I don't consider myself a cuck, more of a stag. There is never any kind of humiliation involved and NEVER has another guy been in control of the situation. She does like her pussy licked after getting fucked real hard by o couple of guys but I have no desire to taste another mans cum so it is always the other guy doing the clean-up.

I think if your wife makes all the rules and other men are in control of your wife and the situation then it would make you more of a cuck. That's just my opinion on it and I'm sure opinions vary as greatly as desires. I think the main thing is to have fun and not worry about labels that others may put on you, if you and your wife enjoy a certain situation just go for it and have fun.

I love eating a guys cum off of my GF's tits and body, also love to eat all the cum out of her freshly fucked pussy. If the stud that just fucked her allows me I like to suck his cock and balls clean of all their fuck juices.
I never thought I would do that let allowed enjoy that in a million years but once I started getting cuckolded I started feeling a strong desire to clean her cum filled pussy and ass. Once I did I found I could actually cum from doing it. I have never cleaned her bulls cock but if he or she wanted me to, I certainly would

Love going out to local bar where my wife and her boyfriend are holding hands and sitting together. I'm regulated to being the third wheel as HE has his hands all over my wife in public. The best part is knowing she'll be spreading her legs for him in the not too distant future.P2040006.jpg

Last edited:
it's a mixture of things for me as well. I like the lead-up to it and watching her get ready. I've watched, joined, and waited and enjoy all the scenarios. It also like the deep intimacy, watching her continue to come into her full self. When I wait at home I like the text updates and pics, thinking about what she's doing at the moment and the look and smell of her when she comes back home for me to reclaim her. I continue to encourage her to strike out more on her own and she's getting more confident though she absolutely does not need it given how beautiful and sexy she is. She also started wearing her anklet and toe ring more lately and has her eye on someone at the gym. she's ready for a new fwb and I'm in full support LOL.