Cuck chat

Hi, I would love to talk to guys who like to share their wives, like me. What excites them, what excites their wives etc...
Ya she’s a looker I think she would look good taking another dick but I’m nervous what I would feel like when it came down to it she said she wants a thick white dick
No need to worry the nervs is all part of the excitement. The first time she takes a partner and she enjoys it she will want more but not as much as you will want it. The feeling becomes like a drug, the more you do it the more you want it. My ex-wife had over 250 partners during our 20 year marriage and it still was different each time. She loved to have sex with other guys then come home to me and tell me how she was played with and how they fucked but always fed it to me slowly and lasting a long time making me cum again and again

Great stories in here! I am not per say a "bull" but I just love sex and love couples. Huge turn on to fuck a wife in front of her husband and have him eat my cum out of her. Love being in that situation. But also love eating creampie and being second. Great feeling of a soaked pussy with cum in it!

Am I the only one in here that enjoys both?? Like I said, not really a bull but love being with the wife and the husband cleaning us up and love seconds as well.

No need to worry the nervs is all part of the excitement. The first time she takes a partner and she enjoys it she will want more but not as much as you will want it. The feeling becomes like a drug, the more you do it the more you want it. My ex-wife had over 250 partners during our 20 year marriage and it still was different each time. She loved to have sex with other guys then come home to me and tell me how she was played with and how they fucked but always fed it to me slowly and lasting a long time making me cum again and again

It sounds like you had a perfect cuckold-hotwife marriage, but she's now your "ex-wife". I notice in the forum there are plenty of wonderful cuckold-hotwife marriages that somehow manage to fail. I apologize if I am being out-of-line, but what could you have done differently?

Great stories in here! I am not per say a "bull" but I just love sex and love couples. Huge turn on to fuck a wife in front of her husband and have him eat my cum out of her. Love being in that situation. But also love eating creampie and being second. Great feeling of a soaked pussy with cum in it!

Am I the only one in here that enjoys both?? Like I said, not really a bull but love being with the wife and the husband cleaning us up and love seconds as well.
Our first was a black guy , he fucked her for about 30 minutes , pulled out and let me taste his cock, I sucked it a little while she watched , then he put back in and the both ended up in a nice climax , I ate her out, while we rested I sucked his cock , he told me he was near cumming , I backed off , so he could fuck her again. It was exciting for us both, she had never seen me suck dick , I just jumped in and did it. I had never seen her even ask to fuck another guy but after I set it up , she was ready no doubt ! I fucked her sometimes after him , as we were pretty regular pals for about two years, he overnighted several times . Pussy sure is smooth when it’s sloppy with cum .

It sounds like you had a perfect cuckold-hotwife marriage, but she's now your "ex-wife". I notice in the forum there are plenty of wonderful cuckold-hotwife marriages that somehow manage to fail. I apologize if I am being out-of-line, but what could you have done differently?
Have you noticed how many monogamous marriages fail?

Reactions: bellaazz
Have you noticed how many monogamous marriages fail?
With our relationship, it was smooth when we had a steady third , when all three of us connected it was great. The third wheel started back to drinking, when he had too much too drink he went from awesome black bull with stamina like Superman to a pain in the ass, limp dick . When she went out on her own , she couldn’t separate sex and love. My mistake was not finding another black bull friend and keeping it as group sex fun

Reactions: bellaazz
With our relationship, it was smooth when we had a steady third , when all three of us connected it was great. The third wheel started back to drinking, when he had too much too drink he went from awesome black bull with stamina like Superman to a pain in the ass, limp dick . When she went out on her own , she couldn’t separate sex and love. My mistake was not finding another black bull friend and keeping it as group sex fun

Thanks for the insight and response. I found these rules on the internet. I will share them here - hope it helps some couples.

HOTWIFE TIPS
Unbreakable Rules:
1. HONESTY…NEVER lie about ANYTHING.
2. COMMUNICATE…Listen to his needs, after all your husband is letting you fuck other men, the least you could do is listen to and fulfill his sexual needs. My husband is a big dominate man but SEXUALLY loves to be told what I’m going to do & how he can’t pleased me, little humiliation is in some cases important to the husband ..so guess what ? That’s what I do.
3. NEVER become attached to a lover. DON’T let it happen EVER…FOR ANY REASON. If you do you’re an IDIOT.
4. If you have solo sex(only with his knowledge), return to your husband as soon as you’re finished fucking your stud so that he can have his wife, fresh AND NASTY from her encounter. Be a SLUT !
5.ALWAYS RECONNECT with him immediately after sex with someone else. TRAIN him to want to use you. That way he will encourage you to fuck other men for his satisfaction.
6. ALWAYS Give him respect in ur life
7. SHARE the experience with him. This is for the enhancement of your relationship and for mutually exciting sexual experiences….NOT to make other men feel good. Always make sure your hubby feels INVOLVED and SATISFIED and he will put you on a pedestal and let you be the slut you want to be. If husband not present you must video your time with your stud all the times. Ladies, is very important for your husband to feel satisfied make him go crazy for you. Be the nasty slut he wants you to be.

I agree, great rules

Thanks for the insight and response. I found these rules on the internet. I will share them here - hope it helps some couples.

HOTWIFE TIPS
Unbreakable Rules:
1. HONESTY…NEVER lie about ANYTHING.
2. COMMUNICATE…Listen to his needs, after all your husband is letting you fuck other men, the least you could do is listen to and fulfill his sexual needs. My husband is a big dominate man but SEXUALLY loves to be told what I’m going to do & how he can’t pleased me, little humiliation is in some cases important to the husband ..so guess what ? That’s what I do.
3. NEVER become attached to a lover. DON’T let it happen EVER…FOR ANY REASON. If you do you’re an IDIOT.
4. If you have solo sex(only with his knowledge), return to your husband as soon as you’re finished fucking your stud so that he can have his wife, fresh AND NASTY from her encounter. Be a SLUT !
5.ALWAYS RECONNECT with him immediately after sex with someone else. TRAIN him to want to use you. That way he will encourage you to fuck other men for his satisfaction.
6. ALWAYS Give him respect in ur life
7. SHARE the experience with him. This is for the enhancement of your relationship and for mutually exciting sexual experiences….NOT to make other men feel good. Always make sure your hubby feels INVOLVED and SATISFIED and he will put you on a pedestal and let you be the slut you want to be. If husband not present you must video your time with your stud all the times. Ladies, is very important for your husband to feel satisfied make him go crazy for you. Be the nasty slut he wants you to be.

For us it started 2yrs ago now, got really into it in the last 10months. In this 10month I was not allowed to see her naked or enter her pussy. I am allowed to be in the room sometimes, but blindfolded, so only can hear as she is being fucked. Once her pussy is filled I have to clean her and her bull too. Not allowed to wank, unless deserve it. She likes gangbangs I am usually tied to a chair, blindfolded and wearing a collar, when she is covered in cum I clean her off. Her permamnent bull has massive dick and they both enjoy humiliating me. Once in a month I am allowed to wank in from of them, needless to say I usually last only 30seconds- they laugh at me. Her bull says I cum so quick because I am a sissy and love to suck his cock... when they fuck, I am listening as my wife is screaming, saying finally I am fucked by a decent dick. She now squirts, loves anal-she never allowed me to do that. Sometimes when she is riding his cock, I have to be on the floor with a dildo in me and they laugh as my tiny cock is hard and suffering...