Cuck chat

Hi, I would love to talk to guys who like to share their wives, like me. What excites them, what excites their wives etc...
I loved it when she would call , say to me , I’m off work, closed the bar , following this guy to his house . He doesn’t live far from us I’ll be home shortly. I tell her don’t use a condom and don’t ******** afterward or cleanup, just come to bed and climb on my face . And She Would! And fuck my mouth with her cum filled pussy and tell me all about her new stranger fuck .

Hi we are also same interested couple.in our country not much freedom for this.can you help to give some advice please...
What used to excite me before we arranged actually arranged to meet a black bull was to bring up her past sexual experience before our marriage, she would talk about losing her cherry at 13, about going out with her old boyfriend one last time , he had a huge dick, and how he punish fucked her , while we were engaged. By sharing her previous fucks, I was able then to let her know I wanted her to fuck a black stud and she let me set it up , she soon learned I loved clean up and sucking a cummy cock lol

Reactions: bellaazz
I loved it when she would call , say to me , I’m off work, closed the bar , following this guy to his house . He doesn’t live far from us I’ll be home shortly. I tell her don’t use a condom and don’t ******** afterward or cleanup, just come to bed and climb on my face . And She Would! And fuck my mouth with her cum filled pussy and tell me all about her new stranger fuck .
What was really cool about her getting this guy at the bar was she went to the ladies room used her mobile phone to call me and said this guy wanted to take her to an all night diner 20 miles away. I told her that’s gonna keep you up all night why don’t you tell him since it’s late when you get off you wouldn’t mind dropping over for a cup of coffee? She said hmmm , that might work, then she proceeded to talk on the cell on the way over to his place, said well I’m going in , I said you know what to do , get your hand on his dick right away and it’ll happen. She came home. and fucked my face with her cummy pussy telling me what a nice cock he had, he was from England, divorced, free every other weekend when he didn’t have his kids. I told her he’s a Brit , next time he’s gonna want your Bum ! Sure enough she met at his place the next Saturday afternoon, she was off work , just before he shot his big load he pulled out while she was cumming hard she said and stuck it deep in her ass ! She told me he told her and I believe it cuz I know that woman so well , that she came harder than any woman he’d ever fucked.

Ya she’s a looker I think she would look good taking another dick but I’m nervous what I would feel like when it came down to it she said she wants a thick white dick

I'm sure the first time you'll both be nervous as we were, but once you see that beautiful man with his huge cock pleasuring your wife you (and her) will be hooked !

You can try a darama, arrange a stranger and hidden him under your bed and when you start play at night all lights may off and put her doggi style when she does give stranger chance to come out and put his cock from her back side. After few shorts she must be feel excitment
I love your response. But so far I ‘ve totally struck out in finding my Hotwife. I don’t know where to begin looking. Been on this site a couple years now and... nada, zippy, zero. I feel like I’m asking the wrong questions or the wrong persons. Can you offer ANY guidance, please?

Always willing to chat and share experiences.
At what stage are you with this?
Hi, I’ve been on this site for a couple of years and haven’t made any progress towards finding a Hotwife. I’m really bummed, discouraged, disappointed. I feel like giving up, but I crave the cuckold lifestyle SO deeply! Can you tell me anything that might lead me in the direction of finding a woman willing to cuckold me in any/every possible arrangement imaginable, please?

I clean cum from anywhere they shoot it. I even clean the bulls that like feeling my mouth on their cock. Not all of them like that.
I agree. ? in my experience the new bulls feel uncomfortable putting their cocks in a cuck’s mouth... my wife has got only couple of guys who would not allow this to happen, but majority of those guys who she is with has got no issues whatsoever. They even enjoy the fact they fuck the wife and the hubby’s mouth as well. Having said that, only three of her partners fuck me regurlaly, the others go as far as allowing me to suck them. She has got another sub who she likes to play with she made him once to ride my cock wearing her bra. I was tied up to the bed...

I agree. ? in my experience the new bulls feel uncomfortable putting their cocks in a cuck’s mouth... my wife has got only couple of guys who would not allow this to happen, but majority of those guys who she is with has got no issues whatsoever. They even enjoy the fact they fuck the wife and the hubby’s mouth as well. Having said that, only three of her partners fuck me regurlaly, the others go as far as allowing me to suck them. She has got another sub who she likes to play with she made him once to ride my cock wearing her bra. I was tied up to the bed...
Only a small percentage of out bulls are bi. And I am 100% convinced that bulls that get sucked by cucks are bi.

You might be right. I have that impression they like to dominate the cuck hubby...
Some do. But some are just in it for the pussy and the trill of fucking other men’s wives. Some are dominant but don’t mind having a cuck suck their dick and some let the cuck suck their dick for dominance.