Cuck Moments...

Not a fan of tying her hands in front of the cuck. I want him knowing she is willingly giving herself up to her Bull. Her NOT pushing away says volumes.
Yeah, agree on any tying. Unless SHE needs it to support her SUB mind-set for being used by a bull...
You know many women enjoy being "made" to do some things. It frees them up to do it.

I’m all for binding her. But in the beginning he needs to know his wife is now my slut. Best way to show that is for HER to guide my cock inside her.
For HIM to guide your cock into HER?

Perfect. A real slut in the making!
She looks fabulous taking that Big cock..

Yes,she went from a shy,reserved , naive woman, into a slut / whore.. unreal as NO one would EVER think that of her. a goody two shoes. After getting that big cock (her fantasy unknown to me after 25 years of marriage) The fellow I arranged to seduce her told me all about it. then when I confronted her about it. She thought I would be made and leave her. BUT I just told her she could keep fucking him BUT I wanted to watch and join in. She was so taken by his big dick and as I said just her 2nd cock in her life AND her fantasy she was all for it. Which surprised me.We had many times and he took us to many house parties where she was the star as she had worked with those Kegel excersize her pussy would milk you like a velvet glove.The fellows could not get enough of her. She was fucked many times during those parties some fellows came back for 2nds after they rested a bit. she loved it telling she was whore but my whore. Unbelievable how this shy reserved woman at 45 turned into a slut / whore. AND she loved it.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 289
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Yes,she went from a shy,reserved , naive woman, into a slut / whore.. unreal as NO one would EVER think that of her. a goody two shoes. After getting that big cock (her fantasy unknown to me after 25 years of marriage) The fellow I arranged to seduce her told me all about it. then when I confronted her about it. She thought I would be made and leave her. BUT I just told her she could keep fucking him BUT I wanted to watch and join in. She was so taken by his big dick and as I said just her 2nd cock in her life AND her fantasy she was all for it. Which surprised me.We had many times and he took us to many house parties where she was the star as she had worked with those Kegel excersize her pussy would milk you like a velvet glove.The fellows could not get enough of her. She was fucked many times during those parties some fellows came back for 2nds after they rested a bit. she loved it telling she was whore but my whore. Unbelievable how this shy reserved woman at 45 turned into a slut / whore. AND she loved it.
Ahhh, the term whore is so...negative to me. This remarkable, very attractive, sensuous woman is nothing negative. Thus, she's your slut. And a perfect slut she is. Taking that cock deep in her mouth....after years of silently thinking about how it would be to suck a random cock or get a hot creampie left on that sexy pussy mound.

I had a GF who'd been, in her words, "A nerdy, bookish librarian" But we rubbed the lamp and the Genie cane out of the bottle. Amazing sexual appetite. In 1 day & evening, she took 5 different guys & me 4 times! Unfuckinbelieveable...she's made herself into a remarkably enjoyable slut ever since then. And a magnificent cock sucker...

Ahhh, the term whore is so...negative to me. This remarkable, very attractive, sensuous woman is nothing negative. Thus, she's your slut. And a perfect slut she is. Taking that cock deep in her mouth....after years of silently thinking about how it would be to suck a random cock or get a hot creampie left on that sexy pussy mound.

I had a GF who'd been, in her words, "A nerdy, bookish librarian" But we rubbed the lamp and the Genie cane out of the bottle. Amazing sexual appetite. In 1 day & evening, she took 5 different guys & me 4 times! Unfuckinbelieveable...she's made herself into a remarkably enjoyable slut ever since then. And a magnificent cock sucker...
Whore was her word not mine, I suppose it was her fantasy. but yes she turned into an amazing slut, Fantastic at sucking cock swallowing every drop then cleaning the whole cock.My cock is average she loved taking it in her ass, she cums almost instantly she told me she loves my big balls hitting her clit as I did her ass. I was the only man to do her ass.