Cuck Moments...

Fascinating yet frustrating vid. I suppose the guy jerking his tiny in the foreground is the hubby or boyfriend?
The lady getting nailed hard his wife or GF?

Trouble is, due to angle, can't see the size of the cock of the guy fucking her good.

Thats a shame. But u can't always arrange everything. Geez, is she taking a fucking!!
Mr tiny cok must feel sooo cucked...

Black man with a huge cock wrecks Mrs Hotwife's pussy and fills her with a runny creampie in appreciation. So who wants their tongue in that asshole to catch all of that load as it runs down?

HW

View attachment 724644

Larger version MP4

View attachment 724647
GEEEEEZ! That's a LOAD....WOW, like 3 or 4 usual cum loads. She must have taken quite a long, multi-position fucking from him!
Nice going....
Now, if the guy fucking her had, say, a 10 inch cock & we cud see it and she was lactating & spurting...
Luv to see him cum all over her sexy tits and make pencil dick lick it off!

GEEEEEZ! That's a LOAD....WOW, like 3 or 4 usual cum loads. She must have taken quite a long, multi-position fucking from him!
Nice going....

Now, if the guy fucking her had, say, a 10 inch cock & we cud see it and she was lactating & spurting...
Luv to see him cum all over her sexy tits and make pencil dick lick it off!
Mr HW does NOT have a "pencil dick" He's about 8" and thick. I don't fuck around on him because he has a small dick at all. I just enjoy other guy's big cocks too!

Jeez, sorry, cant possibly tell that by the pic!
Naturally, had no idea he is Mr. HW.
Apologies, of course.
And understand you're need for bigger.
Size apparently does matter...a bit.

Reactions: Tof82
The same with me too! My husband is over 6 inches, bigger than the norm. There is so many other reasons we are doing this. One big reason was that we barely were intimate. Cuckolding brings intimacy back to a way new level.
You're so sexy and love watching you! Here is my 9 thick inches

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 80