Cuck Moments...

I never got the cage thing, I watch her and wait my turn and generally don't participate with them but just don't know what's with the cage.
Not all cuck hubby's are the same. Many are prone to an unwanted ejaculation when watching the wife being penetrated, orgasm and especially seeing the lover inseminate her. It is not appropriate the hubby cum when the wife and her lover are enjoying their connection, and he still has work to do to clean up all that semen when they finish. His work will lack the enthusiasm that the wife desires if he has already ejaculated. She will take care of his release later, maybe.
I never got the cage thing, I watch her and wait my turn and generally don't participate with them but just don't know what's with the cage.

Attachments

• cuckduty01e.jpeg
    cuckduty01e.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 139
Not all cuck hubby's are the same. Many are prone to an unwanted ejaculation when watching the wife being penetrated, orgasm and especially seeing the lover inseminate her. It is not appropriate the hubby cum when the wife and her lover are enjoying their connection, and he still has work to do to clean up all that semen when they finish. His work will lack the enthusiasm that the wife desires if he has already ejaculated. She will take care of his release later, maybe.
A real cuck moment for sure.

Reactions: MarcandLilly