Cuck Moments...

It's not cuck for us just good wholesome wife sharing.
Hotter than hell to watch. I try not to stroke but it's difficult. One time they're going at it pretty hot, I'm watching, slowly stroking. I feel I'm gonna cum, I guess I gave one too many strokes, I tried to stop but couldn't, so I ruined a good cum. They didn't notice.
Different time, same situation, I'm stroking slow, he starts to cum in her, that did it, in about 4 strokes I came hard all over my chest. They did notice as I was wiping off. Another time, exact same deal. Wife just said couldn't wait ?
I don't touch myself while I watch now.

It's not cuck for us just good wholesome wife sharing.
Hotter than hell to watch. I try not to stroke but it's difficult. One time they're going at it pretty hot, I'm watching, slowly stroking. I feel I'm gonna cum, I guess I gave one too many strokes, I tried to stop but couldn't, so I ruined a good cum. They didn't notice.
Different time, same situation, I'm stroking slow, he starts to cum in her, that did it, in about 4 strokes I came hard all over my chest. They did notice as I was wiping off. Another time, exact same deal. Wife just said couldn't wait ?
I don't touch myself while I watch now.
YES---To see her enjoy another man, nuclear hot, the sound of sex and I watch as his balls flex and he pushes hard to go deep in my wife and release his life. Nothing comes close to watching this. I had to put a ring on her finger for this.. Now I love seeing that hand and ring wrapped round a big cock taking her---
This is an pic, but I love what it says

Reactions: petco