Cuck v Stag and go!

What’s the difference between a cuck and a stag? 😎 I’m not trying to be an ass... just curious about the lay of the land here!!

I’m not knocking either side in and way! To each his own!! 🤘

Reactions: owlcuck
There are many definitions of cuckold but few for stag. My takeaway:
Cuckold - a man whose wife has sex with others.
Stag - a man who encourages his wife to have sex with others

A stag is a cuckold but a cuckold is not necessarily a stag.
I would, respectfully, disagree a little bit. True, in both cases the wives have sex with other people. With Stags it is done in a consenting and mutually enjoyable manner. And the Stag and wife continue to have a great sex life together.

For cucks, at hugely varying levels, the wife makes all the decisions on who and when she’ll be with others and might force the cuck to be included in humiliating ways. And she may cut out off any sex life with her husband altogether.

the two sides are really very unique.
We dont need to have definitions, just do whatever you and your wife enjoy.
I like my wife to have sex with others, we still have sex at least 2 times a week often more, she likes to have sex with other men, what she tolerates but does not like a lot is me having sex with another woman.
I totally agree 1000% with you on doing whatever you want, however you want to do it!! Mix and match things from both sides, nothing is doing it wrong! I only separate them from the two strongly different concepts. But like you said.. there are no rules!

I would, respectfully, disagree a little bit. True, in both cases the wives have sex with other people. With Stags it is done in a consenting and mutually enjoyable manner. And the Stag and wife continue to have a great sex life together.

For cucks, at hugely varying levels, the wife makes all the decisions on who and when she’ll be with others and might force the cuck to be included in humiliating ways. And she may cut out off any sex life with her husband altogether.

the two sides are really very unique.
All that is irrelevant, check every definition, Miriam-Webster, Cambridge, Macmillan, etc. It's simple if a wife has sex with another person the husband is a cucklod; it's irrelevant if he knows or not, if he sets it up or not, if he agrees or not, if he watches or not, if he enjoys it or not, if he has sex with his wife or not. This is clearly binary,

If a husband encourages his wife then is is ALSO considered a stag but he is still a cuckold.

I get it, many associate cuckold with humiliation and that is not their bailiwick so they're in denial and try to reinterpret the definitions.