Cuck wants to suck my dick and clean up

My wife loves to see me suck a cock. Personally I like when the cock is not hard and I take it in my mouth and slowly it swells and get hard. It makes me feel that I am pleasuring they guy. I also like when the cock throbs in my mouth just before cumming. My wife has made me suck a cock before she took it in her wet pussy. She also made me lick cum of her pussy twice. They both were the guys she has relationship with

I believe eating the creampie and licking the boyfriends superior cock clean while the wife watches is the ultimate act of submission for the cuck.
This is what the wife likes and it gives her total reassurance that hubby is happy with what she is doing and the pleasure she is getting.

Attachments

• cuckwork60.jpg
    cuckwork60.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 26
i agree but for my wife it's her Bull fucking my ass so i can see what he is giving her that I could never hope to provide. Like my wife in her 20's and 30's i cum before he can get his cock balls deep the first time, she has him use my sperm to lube my ass and fuck me hard until i beg her to let him stop.
I’m the same as you. Many of my ex hotwifes bulls took me anally too, she loved to see me taking what I could never give.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57