Cuck wants to suck my dick and clean up

The hot wife I'm fucking says I have a wonderful cock and wants the cuckold to suck it while im fucking her. Have you tried this? What do you think of my dick?
Nice cock and yes have tried it. Actually have been actively doing it for many years now. Often my role is to suck my wife's lovers cock and get them hard for her. I have helped guide these cocks in to my wife's pussy, pulled them out while they were fucking and sucked on them before putting them back in. Of course clean them off after the came in her. But this would have to be something you are comfortable with another guy doing to you. When we are chatting with someone new we asked about their comfort level if I get involved. It has happened where they were not in to it so we just didn't go there.

I believe eating the creampie and licking the boyfriends superior cock clean while the wife watches is the ultimate act of submission for the cuck.
i agree but for my wife it's her Bull fucking my ass so i can see what he is giving her that I could never hope to provide. Like my wife in her 20's and 30's i cum before he can get his cock balls deep the first time, she has him use my sperm to lube my ass and fuck me hard until i beg her to let him stop.