Lost A Bet- Wife Wants to See Me Suck A Cock- TX

You will definitely be out of your comfort zone but I commend you on making good on your bet (even though you have a vested interest on past bets being repaid). Have you made any decision about who you'll suck? I would suppose your wife already has a good idea for likely candidates. I would also guess that your wife is excited to see you do something sexual that is out of your character. Has she talked much about it, or have you already paid off your bet?

My wife has said a couple of times that as I love watching a woman give a blowjob "to completion" so much,
and...
it would be preferable for her, that I should try it myself, and then maybe she'd let me watch her finish him off.

She can still make me cum in quickly, playing with my balls...
while she talks about indulging my fantasy of watching her take and swallow a mouthful from some lover(s).

No doubt, it would be less a fantasy if she'd let me do that, but for (not my fault) reasons it's always been a no.
It's even a little bit tempting, to get what I want, but the price for me so far, is too high. If you can do it, go for it
don't knock it till you've tried it! Be careful you might just like it!

Reactions: coastalkid