Lost A Bet- Wife Wants to See Me Suck A Cock- TX

My wife has said a couple of times that as I love watching a woman give a blowjob "to completion" so much,
and...
it would be preferable for her, that I should try it myself, and then maybe she'd let me watch her finish him off.

She can still make me cum in quickly, playing with my balls...
while she talks about indulging my fantasy of watching her take and swallow a mouthful from some lover(s).

No doubt, it would be less a fantasy if she'd let me do that, but for (not my fault) reasons it's always been a no.
It's even a little bit tempting, to get what I want, but the price for me so far, is too high. If you can do it, go for it

I dont think you have a wife. I think you are gay and you are just hoping to find a cock to suck this way pal!
I'm not your pal old man, and I don't give a fuck what you "think". Is this what you do? Troll people? You pathetic fuck! Maybe you should look for my other posts, and you'll see that not only do I have a wife, but she's arguably as hot as any woman you will ever find on this website. So.... you can eat a dick you decrepit old fuck!

I'm not your pal old man, and I don't give a fuck what you "think". Is this what you do? Troll people? You pathetic fuck! Maybe you should look for my other posts, and you'll see that not only do I have a wife, but she's arguably as hot as any woman you will ever find on this website. So.... you can eat a dick you decrepit old fuck!
I am curious how this became the wager in your bet? And to be considering it, what was the betthat she lost that you're looking to collect on👍

Reactions: atantonov
Also, and I'm not judging. But what was the bet that you lost? You had to be pretty confident. Just curious, if you're willing to share.

• Love
Reactions: atantonov
Trolls, haters, critics, basement dwellers, imbeciles... thanks for pushing back. When you figure out that half the participants are awkward, basement-dwelling imbeciles, with no connection to actual woman, it becomes somewhat understandable why their behavior is such... always remember, on the Internet, no one really knows you're a dog :)

Also, and I'm not judging. But what was the bet that you lost? You had to be pretty confident. Just curious, if you're willing to share.
I own a company and had a pretty agressive revenue target for Q2 last year. She said it was too agressive and I said "do you want to bet that I hit it?" She said yes, and I said what's the bet? She said "If you don't hit your numbers, then I get to see you suck a guys cock, like you get to see me doing it" I agreed and missed the budget by 27,000.

I am not gay, and I don't find men attractive. I am a bonafide poon hound, and my wife allows me to indulge while we are together and I return that favor to her. Putting a dick in my mouth is not going to be easy for me, but how hard can it be? It's just skin... I'm not a homophobe. Cheers!

I own a company and had a pretty agressive revenue target for Q2 last year. She said it was too agressive and I said "do you want to bet that I hit it?" She said yes, and I said what's the bet? She said "If you don't hit your numbers, then I get to see you suck a guys cock, like you get to see me doing it" I agreed and missed the budget by 27,000.

I am not gay, and I don't find men attractive. I am a bonafide poon hound, and my wife allows me to indulge while we are together and I return that favor to her. Putting a dick in my mouth is not going to be easy for me, but how hard can it be? It's just skin... I'm not a homophobe. Cheers!
Gotcha.....I applaud you for making a bet and sticking to it, win or lose....also, what are you trying to collect on?

Reactions: nicebiguy