Cucked while im working

Go for it.

Will be an uncomfortable day at work but f’ing fantastic

Post pix!
It really is fantastic. It was amazing when we still lived in an apartment building and neighbors were very close. Knowing that they could hear my lady moaning and her cheeks clapping while they know for a fact that I'm at work turned me on the most.

The best was sometimes getting home and find her still passed out on the bed with the sheets all messy.

Reactions: peterrichter
For our first experience she was nervous so she wanted to meet with him alone to see how it would go. I was so anxious for her to do this so I agreed. We chose the hotel together and shopped for condoms together. They met and fucked twice. The condoms broke because they wouldn't fit so it was bareback. I was at work with a huge boner I was trying to hide during a long presentation I had to make. Afterwords, we met up in the hotel room and I got very wet sloppy seconds. I asked her to rate her first experience on a scale of 1-10. She said it was a 12! We were both hooked and haven't looked back. I was experiencing much angst in the days to follow she was very reassuring and when I spoke with him he was honest and said I should learn to enjoy the feeling and be proud of her sexuality as the "toothpaste was out of the tube and it wasn't going to go back in". Now we do it all : threesomes, taking turns, stag and vixen, alone time with her FWBs, listening nearby, watching, we have had a fabulous buffet of sex and still crave more !

Last edited:
For our first experience she was nervous so she wanted to meet with him alone to see how it would go. I was so anxious for her to do this so I agreed. We chose the hotel together and shopped for condoms together. They met and fucked twice. The condoms broke because they wouldn't fit so it was bareback. I was at work with a huge boner I was trying to hide during a long presentation I had to make. Afterwords, we met up in the hotel room and I got very wet sloppy seconds. I asked her to rate her first experience on a scale of 1-10. She said it was a 12! We were both hooked and haven't looked back. Now we do it all : threesomes, taking turns, stag and vixen, alone time with her FWBs, listening nearby, watching, we have had a fabulous buffet of sex and still crave more !
Great share ! I envy that first man he took a precious wife for intensive fuck !