Cuckold and childhood exp

Mine will one of the weird cuckold experience even in countries where its acceptable.. iam from India i was made to see and help in sex of my family member ...not sure whether can reveal details here
Sure man. I’d like to hear the details and I’m sure you’ll feel better even more’normal’ once you let it out

Mine will one of the weird cuckold experience even in countries where its acceptable.. iam from India i was made to see and help in sex of my family member ...not sure whether can reveal details here
Share it why suspense? This site is to share as long as your name is fake we don’t mind

iam 32 now my mom 19 years elder . i have seen her being used in gangbangs and always she was my queen for masturbation When i was 16 her then lover found interest in showing me their acts first making me hide then in open
I love wanking but what your mum did was very bad to be honest I won’t support that shit ! Anyone in the website that praises your mum need to have their head checked. I share my wife and my kids can and I mean I never no that’s our private life they can do theirs and never let me know that’s their headache for me your mum Flop and she’s a psycho am sorry to say

I love wanking but what your mum did was very bad to be honest I won’t support that shit ! Anyone in the website that praises your mum need to have their head checked. I share my wife and my kids can and I mean I never no that’s our private life they can do theirs and never let me know that’s their headache for me your mum Flop and she’s a psycho am sorry to say
You may be surprised to know how many people find wife sharing as sick as how you find what his mom did sick. If it’s different from what we believe, it’s sick.
Not defending what his mom did but just pointing out that if it’s not something we do, it’s sick.
Tell the average man that you share your wife, and hear his response.

Reactions: Indianinccuck
It happened when I was a kid, but not with a family member.
A woman older than me took my virginity and played with me regularly. But he also fucked with many other men. I was in love and jealous. Many times when I went up to her, she was drunk and there were no panties under her bathrobe. She never told me that someone else was fucking, but I always had to lick her pussy, which had a different taste. It hurt a lot, but I didn’t want to break up with him. Maybe from that feeling I became a cuckold when I was an adult.
43F7852.jpg

Reactions: owlmale