Cuckold experience gone wrong?

We had a great night with a friend, but he decided that was an open invitation for him to fuck her when he wanted. When he started stalking her showing up where she was with the kids it got too much. I had to tell him to back off or I would tell his wife what he was up to.
ended a friendship and ruined an opportunity to happen again which was a shame. But once wife decides something it’s set in stone.

No, but we were both extremely nervous during her first hotwife experience, with emotions running wild...

Are we making the right decision? Will this potentially harm our relationship? Is it irrational of me to allow a stranger to fuck her? Could he potentially be a dangerous individual?

After her first, we discovered that our initial fears were unfounded. It turned out to be an enjoyable experience for us both. Has only gotten better from there. I mean, when you think about it, it's two (or three people) having sex, it's not a big deal. But many of us tend to have irrational fears around it for some reason.

Can only speak for our situation, but communication is key. The wife and I had many conversations about what we both wanted before we started looking for her FWB. Communication with the guy/bull about what he's looking for is also key to ensure you're a good match. It's not much different from dating, other than everyone should know the end game upfront.

Last edited: