Cuckold him with his wife by first starting just to chat online

Because his wife would be getting dressed without him being around, we’d decided she wouldn’t wear panties for the duration of the holiday.

When he’d gone to work we were sitting with the kids in the lounge watching tv and chatting. They had come down after we had so it gave us time for her to sit on the dildo. Of course I had to sit apart , so the kids sat either side of her on the sofa and I sat in dads chair.

As we watched and chatted I knew she was softly rocking on the dildo, feeling it fuck her even as her kids were next to here but completely oblivious anything sexual was happening. I was content for her to have fun and simply helped distract the kids so they didn’t spend too much time talking to mum.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
An idea formed as we talked and I texted their mum about having a chat with the eldest daughter. A ‘time for mum and daughter ‘ chat at which she’d suggest that her daughter was now old enough to try a vibrator ‘but don’t let dad know’

His wife looked surprised as she read the text but she smiled and texted back ‘ok - she’s back early afternoon ‘

I looked at the daughter and wondered if I could help his little girl to also go behind daddy’s back

The kids were going out with friends by mid morning so we had the house to ourselves. We could finally relax and live like a married couple for a few hours. We went to their bed and fucked loudly, banishing him from that room forever as far as her memories are concerned .

She’d never had sex outside the bedroom so we also used the sofa to christen that. As we were looking for other places I managed to convince her we could use the bed of her oldest daughter as well.

That was especially nice as we made her virginal bed squeak as I smelled her scent in the room , whilst mum enjoyed the naughtiness if the whole idea

Reactions: Tof82
The kids were going out with friends by mid morning so we had the house to ourselves. We could finally relax and live like a married couple for a few hours. We went to their bed and fucked loudly, banishing him from that room forever as far as her memories are concerned .

She’d never had sex outside the bedroom so we also used the sofa to christen that. As we were looking for other places I managed to convince her we could use the bed of her oldest daughter as well.

That was especially nice as we made her virginal bed squeak as I smelled her scent in the room , whilst mum enjoyed the naughtiness if the whole idea
You have to finish this. Even if it’s just a story. You have to finish this.