Cuckold history

Jay gold

Male
Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone.

For 6 years I was in a reletionship with a lovely girl. For 4 of those years we lived the cuckokd lifestyle. We are no longer togther as the reletionship broke down over other aspects of life but I still see her around the area and have bumped into her with other boyfriends over the years. We have been apart for 4 years now.

So if anyone is interested to know more about how it began, our fun etc please ask away.

I am a young(ish) cuckokd at 35 and live in SURREY in the UK

So I had always masturbated to the thought of her being fulfilled by another guy but had kept it a secret. Our sex life was great but it seemed that the only way she would get off was by me eating her out or fingering her very hard. I am a complete sissy cuck and my penis is about 6 inch but not thick at all. Anyway we were in London one day and ventured in a sex shop in Soho. After the initial awkwardness and looking around, I said to her " perhaps we should get one of these" . I was holding a dildo and it was a big one around 8 inch and thick. To my surprise she said ok and we bought it.

That night we were in bed and after some playing she whispered into my ear to "get the dildo".
I used it on her for most of that night and she could not get enough. After some sessions over the weeks she eventually said to me that she thought we should stop using it as she was losing some feeling when I entered her.

so I took the plunge and told her that I love watching her take it and that perhaps we should take it further and she experience the real thing instead of going backwards.

I will carry on later on this eve.

So after some initial shock and rejection of the idea i had given up and just enjoyed the the dildo play.

Some time had passed and she had started to go crazy about getting fit and she signed up to a gym in epsom.

I noticed she was changing and becoming even more horny but only for me to eat her out and then one night she took the dildo and asked me to suck it, she started to make me deep throat it.

She didn't say anything after but this continued every time we had sex.

Then it happend . She confessed to me one night that she had met a guy at the gym who she was swimming with everyday and although nothing had happened yet. She wanted it to.

So after some initial shock and rejection of the idea i had given up and just enjoyed the the dildo play.

Some time had passed and she had started to go crazy about getting fit and she signed up to a gym in epsom.

I noticed she was changing and becoming even more horny but only for me to eat her out and then one night she took the dildo and asked me to suck it, she started to make me deep throat it.

Then it happend . She confessed to me one night that she had met a guy at the gym who she was swimming with everyday and although nothing had happened yet. She wanted it to.
Looking very forward to hearing the rest of the story!!!

The gym is always a giveaway. My wife and I were considering this lifestyle for years. About 6 years ago she started a new job and over time would talk about a group of guys who hit on her regularly and one guys name came up more and more. I gently encouraged her to flirt and enjoy the attention. Over time she started to go to the gym more and wear tighter clothes for work and make more of an effort so I knew she would fuck him if the situation was right. Every time we had sex we'd fantasise about it until finally she fucked him after a work party. That went on for about 3 years until we moved away and was wonderful. Throughout he had no idea I knew and that she would return to me after to enjoy her hot, wet, buttery pussy.

The gym is always a giveaway. My wife and I were considering this lifestyle for years. About 6 years ago she started a new job and over time would talk about a group of guys who hit on her regularly and one guys name came up more and more. I gently encouraged her to flirt and enjoy the attention. Over time she started to go to the gym more and wear tighter clothes for work and make more of an effort so I knew she would fuck him if the situation was right. Every time we had sex we'd fantasise about it until finally she fucked him after a work party. That went on for about 3 years until we moved away and was wonderful. Throughout he had no idea I knew and that she would return to me after to enjoy her hot, wet, buttery pussy.
She sounds like a good wife and coworker. Very sexy.