Cuckold movies

This may be viewed as a stretch but i found this cuckold situation in this film very erotic.

Hammer films - kiss of the vampire.

The young couple is stranded in a remote village. The young wife is seduced and claimed by the head vampire in the local castle. There is a scene where the vampire puts a thin robe on the sexy young wife. She had obviously been nude and in my mind he had just finished fucking her.

Im always keenly aware of cuckold situations in film and television.

This may be viewed as a stretch but i found this cuckold situation in this film very erotic.

Hammer films - kiss of the vampire.

The young couple is stranded in a remote village. The young wife is seduced and claimed by the head vampire in the local castle. There is a scene where the vampire puts a thin robe on the sexy young wife. She had obviously been nude and in my mind he had just finished fucking her.

Im always keenly aware of cuckold situations in film and television.
The old Hammer films were great.

There doesn't seem to be any main stream cuckold movies that are very good. The are movies that touch on it but that's about it.
And as far as adult movies go it's almost impossible because it's very difficult to catch the energy in the room on film. You can catch
the sexual act on film but not energy and affection of cuckolding.