Cuckold movies

I’m not sure if the movies were intended for me but thank you very much , haven’t been able to actually hit the site a lot going on in the world. You know what they say it’s gonna get worse before it gets worse!! Any way I’m fairly but whoever has been emailing threads and articles thank you so much this gives me time to do some reading during downtime. If whoever it was will continue to send me as your times allow.

There doesn't seem to be any main stream cuckold movies that are very good. The are movies that touch on it but that's about it.
And as far as adult movies go it's almost impossible because it's very difficult to catch the energy in the room on film. You can catch
the sexual act on film but not energy and affection of cuckolding.
I agree, seeing every emotional events leading up to the cuckold event would make it Real and personal, watching wife's flirt or be flirted with in front of hubby is exciting.,

I found it, "me chama a bruna" brasilian show. Thank me later. ;)
Very hot scene/show. Shame it's non-anglais

My contribution: Animal Instincts (1992)

Starring the gorgeous Shannon Whirry. Her cop husband comes home to her fucking the cable guy, realizes it's a turn on, and they start filming future encounters...

Very hot scene/show. Shame it's non-anglais

My contribution: Animal Instincts (1992)

Starring the gorgeous Shannon Whirry. Her cop husband comes home to her fucking the cable guy, realizes it's a turn on, and they start filming future encounters...

You have a good eye.