Cuckold Needs

slutplay

Verified
Verified
I have been a bull and have had ladies/mistresses who are cheating on their partners. All very exciting but the need that gnaws away at me is to be cheated on by my girlfriend. I have been cheated on before by my present partner (not my girlfriend) and it was really distressing yet mindblowingly exciting. I felt like I was alive.

My girlfriend has offered to have sex with other men which is exciting but it never happens. We did watch a couple having sex once and she sucked him off but they weren't the most exciting people really. Well, he wasn't. When she was out a few years ago she texted me and asked if she could bring a man home who was chatting her up. We don't live together. She had had a lot to drink. I of course said yes and it was wonderful when I saw her the next day. I felt disgustingly rude for her. Nothing has happened since and I wish she would cheat on me with someone she really likes. He could be her regular lover (hard to deal with but I would be agreeable).

My point is that, and I'm sure there are others who agree, the need is more than a desire. It eats into you and it's hard to concentrate on other things, it being on my mind most of the time. It's like your sexual orientation is being wrongly denied almost as it was for gays years ago.

I would love to watch or not watch - equally exciting in different ways. When this horrible virus time is over - soon I hope - I must make it happen. To see her or imagine her in her fishnet body stocking having quality sexual time with another male and loving it would be mind blowing. I know that it all hinges from my love for her.

I get your points. I had this situation forced on me some years ago when a then-girlfriend cheated on me. After a few days stewing in anger & hurt - it became a ferocious turn-on. I asked her if she'd like to continue dating other guys "on the side" since we had been together for a while, and she said yes she would. For about the next 1 1/2 years it was soooo hot between us!!

I'd say it's a form of mental masochism - at least it was for me. We still were sexual together - but when she was out with other guys, I knew what the other guys were enjoying with her ........... but I wasn't - at least THAT night. It was the mental idea that she WAS ENJOYING her sexual romps with other guys that was the "angst-y" part of it. Without words - it was like she was telling me, "If I want to enjoy a nice hard cock .......... I don't need you to be able to have it." She wasn't mean & nasty about it - or say that - but the idea was lurking there because the proof was actually happening.

Once that swirling stew of emotions and HYPER-EROTIC lust hit me, it was like an emotional and sexual high I had never experienced. It was a dream-world of hurt feelings, worry, fear of losing her, anxiety, - and super-sonic, power-lust!! Erotic daydreams & mental fantasies of scenes between her and the other guys had me hard as a rock and constantly visualizing what she was doing with them - and saying to them!! I could imagine all the ultra-hot things she'd be whispering to them, or moaning & panting as she savored the steamy hot sex. It was soooooo easy to slip away mentally into that "zone." It was addicting, thrilling, a rush, and a CONSTANT sexual turn-on.

It's a whole other level of heat. And I still don't fully understand how or why it hits so many of us men - the idea of our wives or LTGF's enjoying lusty sex with another guy making us crazy HOT.