cuckold reality vs fantasy

Fantsay....reality ?
Everyone has fantasies. It's whatever is in your mind.
Reality...for me...inadequacy pleasing my wife even tho she's never said anything about how she obviously likes sex with our friend.
Reality...for me...jealous feelings watching them together.
More reality...seeing a completely different view of how her body moves with him, it's exciting but I do feel weird sometimes.
...seeing her cum while he's doing her.
More...the way she holds me tight when I do her after he's done. How she moves with me, how she kisses me, when she tells me I feel so good inside her.
WHILE we're doing it it's VERY exciting but after he's gone she and I have guilt issues and some remorse. But we have fantastic sex for days after. She's horny like I can't describe for days.
It's much different than a fantasy...fantasy is only fun, reality involves emotions.
Would love to run into you guys sometime somewhere with my fiancé.

You are correct in this statement. Many men and women could not ever take that plunge and follow through with their fantasies. For the ones who do, such as my wife, it is something where the reality is more than the fantasy ever could be.

My wife has never hesitated since her first time to enjoy two men together and sometimes more than two at once. But taking that first step was something she struggled with.

View attachment 1594798View attachment 1594799View attachment 1594800

Now, at least for us since that first time, we continue to enjoy the Hotwife lifestyle, and my role in each encounter is based upon the Bull she is seeing. I can be involved or be in the background to watch and even do things like undressing my wife for other men.

View attachment 1594808
Great pictures and thanks for sharing. Whether or not we follow through is the great unknown. My wife was in a multi year dating-part time cohabitation relationship prior to us meeting and things coming to where they are now. The sex during the first 2 of the 3 years they were together was a roughly even split of just them and the other half others whether it was another woman involved or other guys like his friends. She said when they spoke of possible engagement they backed out of that lifestyle, got a place together, and everything including their sex life went to pot.

We have a good thing together and obviously we are on the opposite side of how our relationship started and developed as opposed to theirs. I just know that most of the sex we’ve had for a while has involved a large harnessed dildo I wear, her sybian, blindfolds, and me acting as a different guy. All while having a more positive relationship since we’ve incorporated those things. At some point I guess we just roll the dice or we don’t.

I've wrote a long post in how me and my wife got started, try and give it read, I was similar to yourself.. in short we went out and had sex semi public, started letting guys watch n then she sucked a few cocks. That first sight of a stranger's cock going in her mouth is something I'll never forget, I hope it helps