Cuckold session with my sub ...

I am a femdom and i am into body worship and cuckolding and i love to go "bull hunting" with my sub. Last weekend he had to arrange a nice hotel suite for us. We started with a cocktail and than he had to prepair me for my bull - bath - massage - dress me up in a nice black dress with hot lingerie and than we went to a nice bar to go bull hunting.... We found our bull and we went back to the hotel suite. i tied my sub up - next to the bed and ties him. than my bull gave me a nice erotic massage. I opened up my legs and i told him he has to please me between my legs with his finger than i told my sub how it feels to get pleased . I love cuckolding my sub with a hot and young bull . Perhaps the next time i find two guys for cuckolding in London

Hello. I and my girlfriend were invited to a party tomorrow night. Cuckold. This long big dick will enjoy me nice. The problem is, I'm very envious of a big cock :( but while I'm interested in this one. Can you tell me something? Thanks cuckoldvanessa
very nice

you are so lucky. I envy you.;)

yes I like it. I think it is perfect. smooth , long, no too muck thick.

will you be there while he is fucking your girlfriend?

I wish I were there too.
so will you let him fucks your girlfriend condom or bareback?

dont forget lick your girlfriend before he fucks her