Cuckold weekend. Wife surprises even me.

andjes10

Couple
Just got back from a weekend with my (37M) wife(43F) and her lover in one room and us in another. Below is some of the things my wife made me do in the two days we were there:

• Got caught on the elevator doing the walk of shame with no heels on going from 19th to our room below. Lady said you look like you had a good time? My wife said yes, and now I’m going back to my husband when the door opened to our floor. She said her and the lady just laughed. I asked what if she’s sees us later? Then she’ll know you can’t please me.
  • Made me yell that I’m a loser with a small dick as I was cumming in her used pussy.
  • Told me she told all of her friends and her sister how small my dick is.
  • Asked me how I liked his cum when I was eating minutes after he came in her. Then said I was lucky because she found a lover that could please her.
  • Called me a cum eating bitch. Asked what my friends would think.
  • Asked me how I liked my wife coming back with cum in her pussy. Then said she would fuck so many people that I know and doesn’t care if they find out I’m a cuckold.
  • Shoved her cum filled panties in my mouth while I fucked her.
  • Made me dress her and pick out her perfume so she could get laid by another man.
  • Hooked my head with her leg when I was hesitant to eat her pussy because I could see the cum coming out.
  • Rimmed him and then kissed me. (She has never done this for me)

These were the highlights of the embarrassment and cuckold play this past weekend. She’s done other things but nothing as much as the last two days. I’ve never been more turned on. Anybody else had a cuckold filled weekend or their significant other surprise them?

Just got back from a weekend with my (37M) wife(43F) and her lover in one room and us in another. Below is some of the things my wife made me do in the two days we were there:

• Got caught on the elevator doing the walk of shame with no heels on going from 19th to our room below. Lady said you look like you had a good time? My wife said yes, and now I’m going back to my husband when the door opened to our floor. She said her and the lady just laughed. I asked what if she’s sees us later? Then she’ll know you can’t please me.
  • Made me yell that I’m a loser with a small dick as I was cumming in her used pussy.
  • Told me she told all of her friends and her sister how small my dick is.
  • Asked me how I liked his cum when I was eating minutes after he came in her. Then said I was lucky because she found a lover that could please her.
  • Called me a cum eating bitch. Asked what my friends would think.
  • Asked me how I liked my wife coming back with cum in her pussy. Then said she would fuck so many people that I know and doesn’t care if they find out I’m a cuckold.
  • Shoved her cum filled panties in my mouth while I fucked her.
  • Made me dress her and pick out her perfume so she could get laid by another man.
  • Hooked my head with her leg when I was hesitant to eat her pussy because I could see the cum coming out.
  • Rimmed him and then kissed me. (She has never done this for me)

These were the highlights of the embarrassment and cuckold play this past weekend. She’s done other things but nothing as much as the last two days. I’ve never been more turned on. Anybody else had a cuckold filled weekend or their significant other surprise them?
That is totally fuckin awesome 👌