Cuckold

So my gf wore a short dress with some shoes on to the mall and she looked fine as fuck. So I told her that one day I want her to go to her job dressed like that. And to use an excuse to go inside her job and drop something off to her sister. And I straight up told her it’s because I want the guys there to check her out. How she’s dressed and I told her how I’m sure the guys will check her out. Her response was “you want them to see me like this?” I told her yeah and same thing how I love how guys check her out and wish they could have her but they can’t and that at the end she’s in bed with me. I told her to choose either she goes inside her job dress like that. Or she has to change infront of me(she usually tells me to close my eyes or turn around. Or she turns around. Lights off or she changes privately) so those where her 2 choice. And I told her even after she changes I will let her have it on a few mins before I take it off. She asked me what do I want. What choice. I told her to choose that both are good for me. And guess what she chose? She said “Maybe go to work in the dress? Because either way you’re gonna take it off”. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN GUYS?
Wow that’s great progress! She is letting you know that she also likes other guys to desire her. That’s great man!!! Good job. Don’t push it to fast by asking her to cuckold you already.
you’re doing good by letting her see that it turns you on that other guys want her (obviously want to fuck her).
So how did it go did she dress sexy to work?

Just tell her to wear heels and not sneakers if she works in an office it will be sexier
I think the sneakers looked sexier. If she takes heels to work I think that will just say that she wants attention. I do t want that. Just to make it look like it’s not on purpose.

Reactions: V-slag