Cuckolding at swinger party

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

All involved had a great time.

Attachments

• bfun6.jpg
    bfun6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 532
  • bfun7.jpg
    bfun7.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 494
  • bfun2.jpg
    bfun2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 521
  • bfun3.jpg
    bfun3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 622
  • bed2.jpg
    bed2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 638
My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

So good to see at a swingers party. Other wives really enjoy seeing this and it generates a lot of very hard cocks.

Attachments

• cuckmeal11.jpg
    cuckmeal11.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 587

Outstanding!

did you? did anyone say anything to you? how did you feel having an audience?

similar story at a place called the green door in Vegas. my wife and a fellow patron (BBC) hit it up, she grabbed my hand and asked me to follow. unfortunately, the place doesn't have anymore private spaces and wife was weary about the large audience that started to form (she says it would be different now). she asked if we could have privacy and when none was found, she backed off. big disappointment ...

Hot story and night for you both. Our wives would get along great and probably devise all sorts of ways to humiliate us.

She enjoys cuckolding me in front of other people. We had a gathering of people for wine and cocktails and she made the guest list. On the night of the party, we had seven men and no couples or women over. I was expecting a vanilla party, but she wanted more out of the evening and invited the guys specifically she wanted.

She started the evening out by pulling my pants down and telling the guys to look at what a tiny, little, useless cock I had. She then insisted I serve everyone drinks while fully nude.

Eventually, with all the guy's undivided attention and interest, she began to do a sultry, slow-strip tease.

WifePanties.png

She took all of the guests that night on our living room floor and required that I guide their cock into her so I could feel what it was like to guide a "real" cock into her pussy. I also performed a lot of cleanup that night at her direction. Both her pussy and many of the guy's slimy cum covered cocks.

Once my wife was fully satisfied, she sat on the couch on a towel and told me to get on the floor. She said several of the guys were hard again, and it was my turn to let them have some fun. These were men I saw out on occasion or almost every day. So, her next task for me was one that still has lasting effects. I was laid on the floor where she had been, in the wet cum and she positioned me so my little clit was showing between my legs and my ass was accessible. She told the guys if they wanted more, they could use me and their cum slut. Three of the guys fucked me that night while my wife cheered them on. I was leaking more the next day than my wife.

Remove-background-project-(6).png

Hot story and night for you both. Our wives would get along great and probably devise all sorts of ways to humiliate us.

She enjoys cuckolding me in front of other people. We had a gathering of people for wine and cocktails and she made the guest list. On the night of the party, we had seven men and no couples or women over. I was expecting a vanilla party, but she wanted more out of the evening and invited the guys specifically she wanted.

She started the evening out by pulling my pants down and telling the guys to look at what a tiny, little, useless cock I had. She then insisted I serve everyone drinks while fully nude.

Eventually, with all the guy's undivided attention and interest, she began to do a sultry, slow-strip tease.

View attachment 1617833

She took all of the guests that night on our living room floor and required that I guide their cock into her so I could feel what it was like to guide a "real" cock into her pussy. I also performed a lot of cleanup that night at her direction. Both her pussy and many of the guy's slimy cum covered cocks.

Once my wife was fully satisfied, she sat on the couch on a towel and told me to get on the floor. She said several of the guys were hard again, and it was my turn to let them have some fun. These were men I saw out on occasion or almost every day. So, her next task for me was one that still has lasting effects. I was laid on the floor where she had been, in the wet cum and she positioned me so my little clit was showing between my legs and my ass was accessible. She told the guys if they wanted more, they could use me and their cum slut. Three of the guys fucked me that night while my wife cheered them on. I was leaking more the next day than my wife.

View attachment 1617959
I know what this is like. They say marriage is all about sharing afterall. lol

View attachment 1617833

Una vez que mi esposa estuvo completamente satisfecha, se sentó en el sofá sobre una toalla y me dijo que me tirara al suelo. Dijo que varios de los chicos estaban duros otra vez y que era mi turno de dejarlos divertirse un poco. Eran hombres a los que veía de vez en cuando o casi todos los días. Entonces, su siguiente tarea para mí fue una que todavía tiene efectos duraderos. Me acostaron en el suelo donde ella había estado, sobre el semen húmedo y ella me colocó de modo que mi pequeño clítoris se mostrara entre mis piernas y mi trasero fuera accesible. Ella les dijo a los chicos que si querían más, podían usarme a mí y a su puta cum. Tres de los chicos me follaron esa noche mientras mi esposa los animaba. Al día siguiente estaba goteando más que mi esposa.

View attachment 1617959
Súper caliente noche entera de placer que tuvieron todos es bastante similar a nuestra experiencia solamente que no somos pareja cucklod ni sumisa ni humillación somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y nuestras Fiestas son con nosotros dos juntos siendo penetrados por todos los amigos que estén por el tiempo que quieran

Such a tasty pussy

ur Honey looks super sexy hot with that bare naked BBC splitting her hot yearning white pussy., I bet you lost ur load long time b4 he deep seeded her depths with a healthy Black man's seeds,

Great story!

My wife openly cucks me in front of friends and other people. Recently, at a swinger house party, she met a guy with a seductive accent, and they made out. He began undressing her on the couch with everyone watching us as I sat beside her. She got him naked and sucked his dick on the couch. After sucking his dick, he bent her over my lap and fucked her deep and hard for everyone at the party to watch while I sat there, not moving. He ended up with her kneeling over my face and fucking her from behind so that when he shot his load, it leaked from my wife onto my face. I wore his cum badge for the rest of the party.

The party host took a picture and sent it out on the invite to their next house party.

HisDickInMy.png

Watched the Ex cuckold a couple at a party once. She was enjoying herself and mingling ,looking for a possible partner and I noticed her talking to this couple who we just met. She was a short blond, nice tits and ass from the looks of the dress she was wearing and he was like 6'6" about 220#. I'm talking with another friend when I see them disappear.to the bedroom area. After about a half hour I go looking for her ,finding them all naked in a bedroom. Wife is on her back,legs spread being eaten out by the wife, husband is at her face stuffing a 7" cock down her mouth. All of them getting into it, moaning and groaning. Watched until they were done, noticed that the couple was doing whatever wife said, she was in control. On the ride home she told me that they wanted to be submissive to another woman and she said she was the one. Saw them several times and joined in with them afterwards, the Ex was always in charge and commanded the scenarios

View attachment 1617833

View attachment 1617959
Sounds like a great night all around. Has she done this again? And what difference did it make with the men you knew who had fucked you?

Sounds like a great night all around. Has she done this again? And what difference did it make with the men you knew who had fucked you?
She enjoys this type of play so it is repeated frequently. It is always a little different each time, as, with different people, things transpire differently, but the general theme of the engagement is the same, she gets what she wants and needs, and I end up being fucked.

As far as the effect on our friendship or relationship with the guys who decide to fuck me, it is also widely varied by individual. Some guys never mention it or act any differently afterward. Other guys decide they enjoyed it and want more, and some just make off-handed remarks in private.