Cuckolding = female-led relationship?

I would say that my wife makes all the rules. I was the one that begged her for years to fuck other men. So after finally giving in I felt I owed it to her to be in control.
And I think that you are in an extremely enviable position: You're packing 9 inches of your own,
and you get to watch your gorgeous wife take even bigger cocks! Awesome.

I think "female-led" is the most common way, once the decision to embark on this wonderful path is made,
though I've known quite a few wives who want cucky to to do most or all of the choosing/vetting of new bull candidates.

I chose the first guy and yes he had a 101/2" cock, bigger mine. But after that she and that first bull chose the rest of the men. She fuck when she wants, got me to start cleaning her out and may soon have me doing more.

I personally think cuckolding begins with a Female Led Relationship.
Also, a cuckold is a cuckold, regardless of the bull/boyfriend being around, so yes, I'd say the wife is in charge.
Others may feel differently, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: artman6060
My relationships have always been female led, both sexually and domestic. I’m extremely submissive by nature, my cock is only 3in fully erect, I cum prematurely, I’m bisexual and love to wear lingerie.
My preference of partners and ultimately wife are Uber confident professionally, socially and open about their sexual natures, desires and openly love to flirt.

My wife before dating me had had sex with about 70ish guys by the time we met, she was only 20 years old, she had a boyfriend for two years but cheated on him on a regular basis, with his friends, his cousin, got pregnant by his brother, most of my friend group had had regular casual sex with her and one of them also got her pregnant, she’d go out clubbing for casual sex, either going back to theirs or outside the club and a few times inside too, she’d even had group sex at the age of 18 with a group of guys and kept this up on a regular basis this included BDSM play, all this by the age of 20.
She picked me for dating as I was shy, only 5ft 1in and she is 5ft 10in, I was openly submissive, bisexual and wimpy, heard I had a tiny cock, and she said she knew I was her perfect partner as she could dominate me and continue to have sex with whom ever she wanted to.
Since then we have had an amazing marriage, female led in all aspects.

• Love
Reactions: Slakka
In our case Eileen makes the rules. It's her gratification and body that are the focal point. Her BF's all agree with when and where she plays and for how long.

Reactions: artman6060
Just wondering how many cuckolding couples would classify their relationship as a female-led one, where the wife makes all the rules with respect to sex?
i wish. first time she was shared, i did the vetting, but she had final approval. i told her it was her pussy & she gets to decide the who, when, where & how often. unfortunately, due to health issues, it didn't last very long.

i wish. first time she was shared, i did the vetting, but she had final approval. i told her it was her pussy & she gets to decide the who, when, where & how often. unfortunately, due to health issues, it didn't last very long.
Too bad you couldn't continue,were you able to do it a few times at least?

Too bad you couldn't continue,were you able to do it a few times at least?
yes, she met with him 4-5 times. then, due to circumstances, she started sucking off the guy in the appt. across the hall.

she told me, around this time, her libido too off after age 50.

there is a very long back story to our life, which i have no interest in typing one finger at a time.

Unfortunately, she passed on 2/1/21.

My relationships have always been female led, both sexually and domestic. I’m extremely submissive by nature, my cock is only 3in fully erect, I cum prematurely, I’m bisexual and love to wear lingerie.
My preference of partners and ultimately wife are Uber confident professionally, socially and open about their sexual natures, desires and openly love to flirt.
My wife before dating me had had sex with about 70ish guys by the time we met, she was only 20 years old, she had a boyfriend for two years but cheated on him on a regular basis, with his friends, his cousin, got pregnant by his brother, most of my friend group had had regular casual sex with her and one of them also got her pregnant, she’d go out clubbing for casual sex, either going back to theirs or outside the club and a few times inside too, she’d even had group sex at the age of 18 with a group of guys and kept this up on a regular basis this included BDSM play, all this by the age of 20.
She picked me for dating as I was shy, only 5ft 1in and she is 5ft 10in, I was openly submissive, bisexual and wimpy, heard I had a tiny cock, and she said she knew I was her perfect partner as she could dominate me and continue to have sex with whom ever she wanted to.
Since then we have had an amazing marriage, female led in all aspects.