Cuckold's penis sizes

Some of my couples ask for the same 😜
My wife always says she wants to see the contrast and has the bull stand and compare our cocks for her. Many of the bulls ask if they can take a picture and she has never told them no. This is another man we met at a hotel party. He told my wife he was not that big and hoped he was big enough for her, My wife laughed and said, "Baby, pull your itty bitty out to compare." As you can see, he felt huge and took several pictures of me with him. His 7" was not small anymore. Here he is with the head of his cock buried up between my legs against my hole.

Proof.png

My wife always says she wants to see the contrast and has the bull stand and compare our cocks for her. Many of the bulls ask if they can take a picture and she has never told them no. This is another man we met at a hotel party. He told my wife he was not that big and hoped he was big enough for her, My wife laughed and said, "Baby, pull your itty bitty out to compare." As you can see, he felt huge and took several pictures of me with him. His 7" was not small anymore. Here he is with the head of his cock buried up between my legs against my hole.

View attachment 1738913
We already know the answer so why go through this. They enjoy it though so I guess that's all that matters.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We already know the answer so why go through this. They enjoy it though so I guess that's all that matters.
My wife insists when a guy compares his cock and sees how much larger he is than a woman's husband, it gives the man a feeling of superiority, and he fucks her that much harder, to show that he can. She says this is especially true among men who fall into the average category and often feel the woman is comparing them to larger past lovers. Of course, whatever my wife likes, I will do for her without hesitation or question.

View attachment 1738913
Fucken nice

I learned in the high school showers that I had a small cock. I would sometimes get an erection which only made it worse. Guys can be cruel an made comments. It was required that we take showers and I would worry about it all day before gym class. The lockers and showers were separated so there was a short walk between. The showers we large gang style with the shower heads being on poles in the middle so there was not place to hide. I always felt like this was done on purpose to expose and embarrass guys with little cocks and it worked.
In high school showers and changeroom I was definitely marked out as being smaller than any of other guys. My tiny penis never got bigger so those others in early hs would still be bigger than me.

Man... If you are 6'5" and you are the smallest?! How is the biggest one she fucked??

And if you are the thicker, you are a lucky guy! My GF always say she enjoys much more the girth rather than the length. But now she has both with her bull.

Are you already sharing your wife?
I am 6" long and yes wife said all her previous were longer but not thicker. I am by far thicker according to her and she also prefers girth to length when it comes to penetration. However she said that for sucking she would prefer longer.

We are mostly looking for mfm or gang bang kind of play. Not yet done.

I am 6" long and yes wife said all her previous were longer but not thicker. I am by far thicker according to her and she also prefers girth to length when it comes to penetration. However she said that for sucking she would prefer longer.

We are mostly looking for mfm or gang bang kind of play. Not yet done.
Also I am more like a growther. Since we often visit nude beaches I feel like on the minority side in terms of penis size.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
While not all cuckolds and desired cuckolds have small penises, it certainly helps. Having been naked with my Asian wife in public settings with others, having a smaller cock naturally caused me to take a beta role while an alpha with a larger displayed manhood chatted up and hit on my wife. If you saw us sitting on a beach, you'd see a sexy Asian MILF with nice tits, amazing nipples, a small bush and smooth skin next to a skinny white guy with 2 shy inches. Without fail, guys swinging 5,6,7 inches soft would see us and come over and talk to her as if I wasn't there while their bigger cock grew even bigger and got semi-hard, while mine shrunk and tucked even more into my ball sack. Having a small cock certainly helped seal my fate as a cuckold.

View attachment 1637203View attachment 1637197
I love her nipples. (which by the way, may be about the size of your cocklet)

Why are you so stupid? Do you think anybody can choose the length of his penis before birth?

Any of your two neurons can understand that?

I'm a bull, and one of the things I always say is the respect I have for the guys that are sharing their precious wives.

They share them because they love them so much, they want for them the best pleasures they can have, even if this is coming from another man. And this is pure love.

I hope you aren't pleasing so many wives of this group man. You must show a little of respect for them.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻