Cuckold's penis sizes

I am new to this forum. Is it the norm that all cuckolds have a small penis? Is that we they are cuckold? This is the pic of my penis.
I think it goes or can go both ways. Men having a small penis are mostly less effective in providing their wives good sex simply because of the size but also because of the less self-confidence their have but also sometimes of the lower sexdrive they have sometimes induced by lower testosterone that also induces less hard and keeping it up longer. The les hard and the lesser frequent you have erections the lesser the penis works and even shrinks of not being used and trained. Otherwise being cuckolded and in chastity also induces the reduction of the size and functioning of the penis. It is scientifically proven that in gay men the bottoms are average having smaller penisses then the tops.

Reactions: antonio13
GENERALLY (not always) once guys realize they have a smaller penis they naturally adopt the beta role, especially if encouraged by their partner. Not always as sex is in the mind more than anything else. I was not born with cuckold desires but they naturally manifested themselves over time, both as my Asian gf and I went nude and experienced much better hung guys hitting on her in front of me, and then when she had sex with a friend with a huge penis with me watching. I am 3" soft and 5.5" hard. Not tiny but certainly not big. But I can easily see how guys my size or smaller become cuckolds, as better hung alpha males peacock in front of us & our women, and show their bigger members to both of us. The law of nature takes over, we take a beta role, the female shows interest in the larger alpha cock and and the male with a better chance of depositing sperm deeper in a fertile womb takes over, all for the good of propagating the species. None of this is surprising.
Completely thinking and experiencing the same! Adapting a beta/cuckolding role is also a way of coping with jealousy and making it psychologicaly acceptable for yourself and also regarding the softening eventual guiltfeelings of your wife that she is sleemping with another man.

We have met cucks with all sizes of penises, from huge to micro. While penis size does not put a man into a cuck role, a tiny penis where his wife needs more can definitely be a major influencer.

My wife and I were on vacation outside the country and stayed at a beachside cabin. My wife spotted a man on the beach that day with a large bulge in his shorts, and that evening, he was at our cabin. He was confused that I would be ok with my wife fucking him and asked questions. My wife decided to show him why she wanted his cock. In her typical graphic display, she undressed me and simply said, "Look!" while pointing at my small cock.

He seemed shocked but then told my wife he felt so sorry for her and he understood. His only precondition was that I would have to stand outside the room on the balcony while they fucked, but I could watch and listen. He really hammered my wife that night with is large cock.

View attachment 1618758
Small but beautifull! :)

Reactions: nicebiguy
It's definitely why my wife loves other cock, I love watching her satisfied, my wife can't cum from just me fucking her, if it's just me and her she tells me to leave her alone and I'm left watching her play with herself, that's how unsatisfactory my cock is..
You can start pleasing her by yourself, orally, using toys etc. Is no need to give up and let her satisfy herself.

I learned in the high school showers that I had a small cock. I would sometimes get an erection which only made it worse. Guys can be cruel an made comments. It was required that we take showers and I would worry about it all day before gym class. The lockers and showers were separated so there was a short walk between. The showers we large gang style with the shower heads being on poles in the middle so there was not place to hide. I always felt like this was done on purpose to expose and embarrass guys with little cocks and it worked.
Same except it was junior high for me. First day of gym class in 7th grade we had to get naked and shower. We had to strip, walk to the shower naked and get showered, then walk back out still naked and the coach would hand us a towel. I am pretty sure he was a perv enjoying seeing us all parade around naked. I already had a good idea I was not very big, but that confirmed it. Pretty much all of us got erections and it was clear I was half the size or less of everyone else.

My penis is average . My wife always cums when I fuk her. But she does love taking a larger cock 😉
My ex was like that. Im 6.5 which is average but she always mentioned i have the perfect sized cock. Made her cum 3-4 times per session at a minimum.
1/2 the time when i stuck it in her, she would cum within 30 seconds, then again, then again, then again. If she was faking it she was doing a damn good job. Now that i think about it, she would only be cheating herself

Reactions: nicebiguy