Cuckold's penis sizes

wtf, I didn't know a dick could get that thin - its amazing how dicks and boobs come in so many wild shapes and sizes, while almost every other body part is fairly standard in size and shape
I have nearly 5 inches fully erect. Yes, super narrow but I think that impression is heightened some by my having a pretty average sized head. But I think people’s bodies are unique and varied all over, not just the sexual characteristics. We should celebrate our differences. It’s part of what makes life interesting!

I have nearly 5 inches fully erect. Yes, super narrow but I think that impression is heightened some by my having a pretty average sized head. But I think people’s bodies are unique and varied all over, not just the sexual characteristics. We should celebrate our differences. It’s part of what makes life interesting!

You are precisely correct. Saturday we were at a nude beach, and it is very interesting to see the likeness our bodies all share anatomically, but also the variances we each hold. Each of us is unique in so many ways, but we are also alike in so many ways. I could not imagine the boredom if we went to a nude beach and we all looked cookie cutter the same, like something produced off an assembly line.

GENERALLY (not always) once guys realize they have a smaller penis they naturally adopt the beta role, especially if encouraged by their partner. Not always as sex is in the mind more than anything else. I was not born with cuckold desires but they naturally manifested themselves over time, both as my Asian gf and I went nude and experienced much better hung guys hitting on her in front of me, and then when she had sex with a friend with a huge penis with me watching. I am 3" soft and 5.5" hard. Not tiny but certainly not big. But I can easily see how guys my size or smaller become cuckolds, as better hung alpha males peacock in front of us & our women, and show their bigger members to both of us. The law of nature takes over, we take a beta role, the female shows interest in the larger alpha cock and and the male with a better chance of depositing sperm deeper in a fertile womb takes over, all for the good of propagating the species. None of this is surprising.

GENERALLY (not always) once guys realize they have a smaller penis they naturally adopt the beta role, especially if encouraged by their partner. Not always as sex is in the mind more than anything else. I was not born with cuckold desires but they naturally manifested themselves over time, both as my Asian gf and I went nude and experienced much better hung guys hitting on her in front of me, and then when she had sex with a friend with a huge penis with me watching. I am 3" soft and 5.5" hard. Not tiny but certainly not big. But I can easily see how guys my size or smaller become cuckolds, as better hung alpha males peacock in front of us & our women, and show their bigger members to both of us. The law of nature takes over, we take a beta role, the female shows interest in the larger alpha cock and and the male with a better chance of depositing sperm deeper in a fertile womb takes over, all for the good of propagating the species. None of this is surprising.
Very well written. I have also posted on this and other forums about my life long experiences living as a cuckold. As a 15 year old I was a good looking, popular guy with a fairly athletic body. I had girlfriends and was feeling a titty for time to time. The mid school showers was my first experience in penis shaming. My cock and balls actually looked miniature to the other guys my age. They began to shame and make fun of me which for whatever reasons would cause me to get an erection which only made the matter worse.

As i got a little older and began dating i remember the excitement of getting my hand down my dates pants and feeling her soft bush .They would often return the favor of unzipping my pants and pulling out my erect cock. Sometimes my cock was the first one they ever touched but sometime I was with a girl that had much more experience. If the date went well i would finger her while i got a handjob. The girls with no experience would say nothing but I remember a girl tell me it was at easier to jack off a guy with a bigger dick. She likely meant nothing by it but it was the beginning of me learning that my size issue was going to go well beyond the guys making fun of me in the showers.

I agree , when Sarah tells me about her dates, I do feel lesser of a man, because I can not deliver what they can. I accept that , and I'm good with it. I feel there is no need to compete, or be jealous.

I share mine with you
I'm in chastity 24/7 . Only out when wife allows me to pleasure myself. Being in a cb6000s doesn't make my ******** ******** get smaller. I was always small 2 inches when rock hard, before chastity and the same now after 4 years of chastity.

Reactions: Macc
Very well written. I have also posted on this and other forums about my life long experiences living as a cuckold. As a 15 year old I was a good looking, popular guy with a fairly athletic body. I had girlfriends and was feeling a titty for time to time. The mid school showers was my first experience in penis shaming. My cock and balls actually looked miniature to the other guys my age. They began to shame and make fun of me which for whatever reasons would cause me to get an erection which only made the matter worse.

As i got a little older and began dating i remember the excitement of getting my hand down my dates pants and feeling her soft bush .They would often return the favor of unzipping my pants and pulling out my erect cock. Sometimes my cock was the first one they ever touched but sometime I was with a girl that had much more experience. If the date went well i would finger her while i got a handjob. The girls with no experience would say nothing but I remember a girl tell me it was at easier to jack off a guy with a bigger dick. She likely meant nothing by it but it was the beginning of me learning that my size issue was going to go well beyond the guys making fun of me in the showers.

Thanks man. Your post highlights the laws of nature as well, how guys with bigger dicks shame guys with smaller ones into retreat from competition for breeding rights. And how women will do similar, albeit subconsciously. And as @Tonyjf50 said, we don't feel jealous by it - because we subconsciously know the science as well. A bigger, longer cock on an alpha male is more likely to deliver the payload to propagate the species much better than our smaller ones. It is possible to extend this logic to say that anything we can do to assist this science is natural as well. This is why men like us do not become jealous and encourage our wives to engage in such behavior. We also find ourselves advertising our wives with pictures, and seeking out doms, bulls and partners, and then assisting their congress with our wives. Sometimes to the point of being willing to lube up the bigger cock, or even suck it, to prepare it for our wife's vaginas. Some will say "I would never do that" or "that's gay" - but those excuses are just a function of human teaching and societal taboo trying to override nature. Remove those barriers and underendowed guys will naturally revert to the beta role as a mid-wife for the bigger cock to more deeply seed their woman. Including all the prep work such as getting it hard, keeping it hard, ensuring it can glide, ensuring it's inserted and then encouraging it to thrust hard and deep for as long as needed to ensure the most successful, deep and potent womb flooding and egg splashing possible. This is also why many cucks prefer to watch rather than participate in their wife's dalliances - their smaller cock really has no role in the above. Almost all aspects of cuckolding manifest this logic in one way or another...

Last edited:
Thanks man. Your post highlights the laws of nature as well, how guys with bigger dicks shame guys with smaller ones into retreat from competition for breeding rights. And how women will do similar, albeit subconsciously. And as @Tonyjf50 said, we don't feel jealous by it - because we subconsciously know the science as well. A bigger, longer cock on an alpha male is more likely to deliver the payload to propagate the species much better than our smaller ones. It is possible to extend this logic to say that anything we can do to assist this science is natural as well. This is why men like us do not become jealous and encourage our wives to engage in such behavior. We also find ourselves advertising our wives with pictures, and seeking out doms, bulls and partners, and then assisting their congress with our wives. Sometimes to the point of being willing to lube up the bigger cock, or even suck it, to prepare it for our wife's vaginas. Some will say "I would never do that" or "that's gay" - but those excuses are just a function of human teaching and societal taboo trying to override nature. Remove those barriers and underendowed guys will naturally revert to the beta role as a mid-wife for the bigger cock to more deeply seed their woman. Including all the prep work such as getting it hard, keeping it hard, ensuring it can glide, ensuring it's inserted and then encouraging it to thrust hard and deep for as long as needed to ensure the most successful, deep and potent womb flooding and egg splashing possible. This is also why many cucks prefer to watch rather than participate in their wife's dalliances - their smaller cock really has no role in the above. Almost all aspects of cuckolding manifest this logic in one way or another...
Another thing that occurred because of the shaming in the shower I began to stand as close as possible at the urinal if there were no partitions. There was no way I could hind in the showers but at least i could try to hind in the restroom.

After school was out for the summer I would go with a friend to the swim club where his family had a membership. The prior year i would change in and out of my bathing suit in a booth with a curtain and never showered. This bathhouse also had a large area with a gang style shower. Beginning this year I would openly strip down and put my clothes in a basket and would take my time putting on my bathsuit. I would be disappointed if no one came in and saw me. After swimming i would go in the bathhouse and remove my suit and take my time washing off in the gang toilet. This was in the late 60’s and i had never heard of SPH but looking back at it i was being turned on by the shaming. It was not unusual for me to get an erection which only proved I was neither a grower or a shower.